Creating a free account will enable you to subscribe to our daily and weekly email newsletters, as well as customize your reading experience to show only the categories most relevant to you.
Signing up only take a few minutes, so why not give it a try and see what you've been missing out on.
1. Redman C, Shennan A, Myers J. Placental Growth Factor and the Clinical Management of Pre-eclampsia. FIGO 2012.
2. Taylor RN, Grimwood J, Taylor RS, et al. Longitudinal serum concentrations of placental growth factor: evidence for abnormal placental angiogenesis in pathologic pregnancies. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2003;188:177–82.
3. Centre for Maternal and Child Enquiries (CMACE). Saving Mothers’ Lives: reviewing maternal deaths to make motherhood safer: 2006–08. The Eighth Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom. BJOG 2011;118(Suppl 1):1–203.
4. EURO-PERISTAT Project, with SCPE, EUROCAT, EURONEOSTAT. European Perinatal Health Report. 2008. Available at: www.europeristat.com
5. Douglas KA, Redman CWG. Eclampsia in the United Kingdom. BMJ 1994;309:1395–1400.
Source: Alere Inc
Article adapted by Medical News Today from original press release. Click 'references' tab above for source.
Visit our Pregnancy / Obstetrics category page for the latest news on this subject.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Alere. "Pregnant Women With Suspected Pre-Eclampsia Can Be Easily Risk Stratified Using Simple, Rapid PIGF Test." Medical News Today. MediLexicon, Intl., 10 Oct. 2012. Web.
7 Mar. 2014. <http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/251275>
Alere. (2012, October 10). "Pregnant Women With Suspected Pre-Eclampsia Can Be Easily Risk Stratified Using Simple, Rapid PIGF Test." Medical News Today. Retrieved from
Please note: If no author information is provided, the source is cited instead.
If you write about specific medications, operations, or procedures please do not name healthcare professionals by name.
For any corrections of factual information, or to contact our editorial team, please use our feedback form. Please send any medical news or health news press releases to:
Note: Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a health care professional. For more information, please read our terms and conditions.
This page was printed from: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/251275.php
Visit www.medicalnewstoday.com for medical news and health news headlines posted throughout the day, every day.
© 2004-2014 All rights reserved. MNT (logo) is the registered trade mark of MediLexicon International Limited.