Creating a free account will enable you to subscribe to our daily and weekly email newsletters, as well as customize your reading experience to show only the categories most relevant to you.
Signing up only take a few minutes, so why not give it a try and see what you've been missing out on.
1) Davies. A et al. Pharmacokinetics (PK), Safety and Overall Response Rate (ORR) Achieved with Subcutaneous (SC) Administration of Rituximab in Combination with Chemotherapy were Comparable to Those Ahieved with Intravenous (IV) Administration in Patients (pts) with Follicular Lymphoma (FL) in the First-Line Setting: Sttagge 1 Results of the Phase III SABRINA Study (BO22334). Presented at the American Society of Hematolgy Annual Meeting 2012 Abstract # BO22334
2) Roche data on file RXUKDONF00147
3) Dreyling. M. On behalf of the ESMO Guidelines Working Group. Newly diagnosed and relapsed follicular lymphoma: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Ann Oncol (2011) 22 (suppl 6): vi59-vi63.
4) British Committee for Standards in Haematology. Guidelines on the investigation and management of follicular lymphoma. September 2011.
5) MabThera (rituximab) Summary of Product Characteristics. Last accessed 14.11.12
6) Lymphoma Association. Information and support: frequently asked questions. Last accessed 14.11.12
7) Macmillan Cancer Support. Rituximab (MabThera®) Last accessed 14.11.12
Article adapted by Medical News Today from original press release. Click 'references' tab above for source.
Visit our Lymphoma / Leukemia / Myeloma category page for the latest news on this subject.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Roche. "Injectable MabThera® (Rituximab) Cuts Administration Time From Approximately Two Hours To About Five Minutes Without Compromising Efficacy." Medical News Today. MediLexicon, Intl., 12 Dec. 2012. Web.
10 Dec. 2013. <http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/253884>
Roche. (2012, December 12). "Injectable MabThera® (Rituximab) Cuts Administration Time From Approximately Two Hours To About Five Minutes Without Compromising Efficacy." Medical News Today. Retrieved from
Please note: If no author information is provided, the source is cited instead.
If you write about specific medications, operations, or procedures please do not name healthcare professionals by name.
For any corrections of factual information, or to contact the our editorial team, please use our feedback form. Please send any medical news or health news press releases to:
Note: Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a health care professional. For more information, please read our terms and conditions.
This page was printed from: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/253884.php
Visit www.medicalnewstoday.com for medical news and health news headlines posted throughout the day, every day.
© 2004-2013 All rights reserved. MNT (logo) is the registered trade mark of MediLexicon International Limited.