SMi's 6th Annual Biomarkers Summit 2013 - Innovations In Stratified Medicine, 16-17 January 2013, LondonMain Category: Conferences
Article Date: 14 Jan 2013 - 2:00 PST
SMi's 6th Annual Biomarkers Summit 2013 - Innovations In Stratified Medicine, 16-17 January 2013, London
|Patient / Public:|
Get all the details on imaging biomarkers of cancer progression to tumor adaptations and see all the new sessions, speakers and formats we've introduced to make SMi's 6th Biomarkers Summit the best event in the pharmaceutical industry. Attend and stay competitive with fresh insights from companies at the cutting edge of biopharmaceutical development.
SMi is pleased to confirm Jill Walker, Diagnostics Director, AstraZeneca as a speaker at the event. Jill will discuss Identifying patient subpopulations with improved response, adapting development strategies to deliver companion diagnostics and ensuring access to diagnostics
- Case studies in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and molecular characterisation of solid tumors
- Interactive panel discussion focusing on current developments in personalised medicine via biomarkers
- Latest advancements in molecular diagnostics and multi-centre clinical imaging studies
- New developments in pharmacogenetic and pharmacogenomic statistical study design
- Future direction and initiatives for safety biomarkers
- Maximise the cost-effectiveness of your companion diagnostic for end-users
Visit our conferences section for the latest news on this subject.
24 May. 2013. <http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/254863.php>
Please note: If no author information is provided, the source is cited instead.
Contact Our News Editors
For any corrections of factual information, or to contact the editors please use our feedback form.
Please send any medical news or health news press releases to:
Note: Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a health care professional. For more information, please read our terms and conditions.