World Molecular & Cell Biology Online Conference, 5-8 February 2013Main Category: Conferences
Article Date: 22 Jan 2013 - 3:00 PST
World Molecular & Cell Biology Online Conference, 5-8 February 2013
|Patient / Public:|
A Free Virtual Molecular & Cell Biology Conference at Targetmeeting.com featuring 80+ live presentations (17 sessions) from academic and industry experts around the world. A computer with an internet connection is required. No special equipment or software is needed, attendees just connect to the online conference's server to participate in real time with their distinguished counterparts from across the globe. They can participate from their home or office depending on their convenience, which will save them the trouble of traveling and in utilizing their time optimally. Furthermore, attendees can earn the free Certificates of Attendance. It is a great opportunity to learn about recent advances in the field of molecular & cell biology without travel and money cost.
Major sessions (17 sessions) include :
- Cell signaling pathways
- Cell death
- RNA biology
- Stem cells
- GPCR structure & function
- Protein structure & modification
- Animal model
- Cancer biology & therapy
- Cell adhesion & migration
- Neuron biology & neurological diseases
- Devyn M. Smith, Chief Operating Officer, Neusentis Research Unit at Pfizer, USA.
- Richard G. Pestell, Chairman & Associate Dean, Thomas Jefferson University, USA.
- Rolf D Hubmayr, Walter and LeonoreAnnenberg Professor, Mayo Clinic, USA.
- Rakesh Srivastava, Tyler Endowed Professor, University of Kansas Medical Center, USA.
- Min Du, Professor & Chair, University of Wyoming, USA.
- Leif Hertz, Professor, University of Saskatchewan, SK, Canada.
- David Hecht, Professor, Chemistry, Southwestern College, USA.
- Jacek Jawien, Professor & Chair, Jagiellonian University School of Medicine, Poland.
- Steven Stacker, Head, PeterMacCallum Cancer Centre, Australia.
- Dan Tulpan, Professor, University of Moncton, Canada.
- Romano Maria Fiammetta, Professor, Federico II University of Naples, Italy.
- Farid Menaa, Director R&D, Fluorotronics, Inc. USA.
- Kathleen L. Hefferon, Professor& Director, Cornell University, USA.
- Yin-Yuan Mo, Professor, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, USA.
- Ming Pei, Director, West Virginia University, USA.
Researchers, medical professionals, and other related people can enjoy many benefits by participating in the 2nd World Molecular & Cell Biology Online Conference. They can know, learn and follow up on major developments taking place in the areas of interest. You can have the rare privilege of meeting the best international speakers and world-renowned researchers in real time. You can have that much-needed opportunity of networking and exchanging views with the target audience directly.
Participants get a worldwide platform to express their opinions and ideas. With their experience and expertise, they can build a solid reputation and create a tremendous and lasting impact on the community. The 2nd World Molecular & Cell Biology Online Conference can create new opportunities for the leading life science professionals and can help them establish new associations with fellow researchers.
According to Target Meeting, all presentations and discussions happen in real time. Importantly, they save the participants the hassle of travel; help them use their valuable time effectively and save money. Participants can ask questions, discuss problems, and exchange their ideas on the online platform. The conference presents them the ultimate opportunity to discuss their proposals and initiatives with global experts, something that perhaps would not have been possible using other methods of communication or correspondence.
Target Meeting is a leading online life science conference organizer. Thousands of international speakers and ten thousands of attendees participated in the online symposiums and conferences at Target Meeting. With the persistent efforts, Target Meeting has achieved a well-respected reputation among the attendees and within life science communities, based on the quality of organizers, speakers and scientific programs, as well as excellent attendee experience. They have a solid record of having created outstanding opportunities for scientists and clinicians to share their latest research and in inspiring breakthrough ideas. The conferences are a great way to establish and maintain professional relationships with the best brains in medical science.
Sign up early (free) to secure your seat, please visit http://www.targetmeeting.com.
Upcoming Free Online Conferences at Target Meeting include:
- February 5-8, 2013, TM's 2nd world molecular & cell biology online conference.
- March 19-21, 2013, TM's 2nd world immunology online conference.
- April 16-18, 2013, TM's 2nd world virology & microbiology online conference.
- May 21-23, 2013, TM's 2nd world genetics & genomics online conference.
- June 18-20, 2013, TM's 2nd world neuroscience online conference.
Williams @ targetmeeting dot com
Address: Belliare, TX, 77401, USA
Visit our conferences section for the latest news on this subject.
20 May. 2013. <http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/255208.php>
Please note: If no author information is provided, the source is cited instead.
Contact Our News Editors
For any corrections of factual information, or to contact the editors please use our feedback form.
Please send any medical news or health news press releases to:
Note: Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a health care professional. For more information, please read our terms and conditions.