Advancing Clinical Research In Turkey, The Middle East & North Africa, 3-4 September 2013, Istanbul, TurkeyMain Category: Conferences
Article Date: 23 Jan 2013 - 5:00 PDT
Advancing Clinical Research In Turkey, The Middle East & North Africa, 3-4 September 2013, Istanbul, Turkey
|Patient / Public:|
NextLevel Pharma's "Advancing clinical research in Turkey, the Middle East and North Africa" will bring together the local regulators and ethics committees, alongside experienced investigators and study personnel as well as clinical trial experts from pharma and CROs. It will examine in detail, the key regulatory, clinical, outsourcing and environmental factors which impact the clinical trials. Particular and specific attention will be given to Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, Jordan & Lebanon via separate, focused, streamed conference sessions.
- Gain vital local knowledge by hearing updates on the varied and changing clinical regulations
- Meet regulators and KOLs from the region to maximise your regional networks
- Adapt your tactics to train, motivate and retain the clinical teams and patients in these specific regions
- Discover what is the most efficient operating model to maximise your recruitment potential in this exciting region
- Hear case study presentations from experts active in Turkey, the Middle East and North Africa region, sharing their clinical experiences and lessons learned
- Network and build the contacts & relationships you need at NextLevel Pharma's very popular & entertaining networking dinner
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Organisations:
Global /Regional / Country Heads of Clinical Operations, Clinical Development, Regulatory Affairs, Patient Recruitment, Patient & Site Liaison, Contract Management, Clinical Quality Assurance, R&D Sourcing, Vendor Relationship and Purchasing, Medical Affairs, Medical Directors.
CROs & Clinical Solution Providers:
CEOs, Business Development Directors, Senior CRAs and Site Liaison and Country Managers from the region.
Conference Dates: 3-4 September (postponed from the 18-19 June), 2013
Venue: Istanbul, Turkey
For Booking Information contact:
Tel: +421 232 660 382
Fax: +421 2 3301 0331
This event was postponed from the 18-19 June in the interests of the safety of the speakers, delegates, sponsors and event organising team due to the socio-political situation in Istanbul.
Visit our conferences section for the latest news on this subject.
19 Jun. 2013. <http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/255289.php>
Please note: If no author information is provided, the source is cited instead.
Contact Our News Editors
For any corrections of factual information, or to contact the editors please use our feedback form.
Please send any medical news or health news press releases to:
Note: Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a health care professional. For more information, please read our terms and conditions.