European Clinical Data Management Forum, 4-5 December 2013, Basel, SwitzerlandMain Category: Conferences
Article Date: 23 Jan 2013 - 5:00 PDT
European Clinical Data Management Forum, 4-5 December 2013, Basel, Switzerland
|Patient / Public:|
Note added 21st March:
Please note the date of this conference has been changed from the 6th - 7th May to the 4th - 5th December.
This will be a very unique event that will provide participants with an overview on the best practices in clinical data management for today's clinical context. The event will present the perspectives of experienced professionals from large and small pharma companies including case-study experiences and panel discussions from experts who have successfully overcome challenges to develop successful CDM strategies.
- Learn how the industry is adapting to the changing regulatory environment and demands for clinical data from today's new stakeholders.
- Hear how small and large pharma companies are selecting & integrating CDM systems.
- Understand how the industry is evolving CDM for Phase II & III RCTs.
- Implement CDM for Real World Evidence-based studies in Phase 4, Observational & Patient Registries.
- Learn how to turn "Big Data" from a management theory into a practical interpretation skill set.
- Appreciate perspectives from senior experts on implementing outsourcing strategies to ensure high-performance CDM from 3rd parties.
- Benchmark, network and co-operate with pharma & non-pharma decision makers.
Pharma, Biotech & Medical Device:
Vice-Presidents, Director, Managers involved in: Data Outsourcing, Clinical Project Management, Data Security, Data Development, Data Administration, Data Management, Clinical Research, Statistics, Clinical Trial Operations, Business Unit Area Heads and Country Managers.
Solution Providers & Consultants:
CEOs, Business Development, Senior Consultants, Regional Heads
Conference Dates: 4th - 5th December
Venue: Basel, Switzerland
For Booking Information contact:
Tel: +421 232 660 382
Fax: +421 2 3301 0331
Visit our conferences section for the latest news on this subject.
20 May. 2013. <http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/255290.php>
Please note: If no author information is provided, the source is cited instead.
Contact Our News Editors
For any corrections of factual information, or to contact the editors please use our feedback form.
Please send any medical news or health news press releases to:
Note: Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a health care professional. For more information, please read our terms and conditions.