Russian & CEE Device Market Access Summit, 12-13 March 2013, Vienna, AustriaMain Category: Conferences
Article Date: 23 Jan 2013 - 5:00 PST
Russian & CEE Device Market Access Summit, 12-13 March 2013, Vienna, Austria
|Patient / Public:|
This event will enable all participants the opportunity to hear from leading industry experts as well as key stakeholders in the market access process for their products. It will deliver the ability to make decisions as to which markets to prioritise and shed light on the optimal market access process in these markets.
- Hear real-life examples of successful CEE & Russia market implementation from device companies
- Hear which reforms are taking place now in key CEE countries.
- Learn which innovative reimbursement schemes can be implemented in CEE.
- Learn how HTAs are evolving in CEE, their priorities and methodologies of assessing value in medical devices and technologies.
- Find out how national level health budgets are being affected in the global economic crisis.
- Understand how payers are evaluating various reimbursement models and what they define as "value"
- Benchmark, network and co-operate with policy makers, key opinion leaders, payers, medical device companies and academia.
Venue: Vienna, Austria
For Booking Information contact:
Tel: +421 232 660 382
Fax: +421 2 3301 0331
Visit our conferences section for the latest news on this subject.
21 May. 2013. <http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/255291.php>
Please note: If no author information is provided, the source is cited instead.
Contact Our News Editors
For any corrections of factual information, or to contact the editors please use our feedback form.
Please send any medical news or health news press releases to:
Note: Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a health care professional. For more information, please read our terms and conditions.