Pharmaceutical Pricing, Reimbursement And Market Access Conference For South East Europe And Turkey, 5-7 June 2013, CroatiaMain Category: Conferences
Article Date: 29 Jan 2013 - 8:00 PST
Pharmaceutical Pricing, Reimbursement And Market Access Conference For South East Europe And Turkey, 5-7 June 2013, Croatia
|Patient / Public:|
Given its complex geo-political situation, position in the global economy and number of voices to be heard, market access in south-east Europe and Turkey brings challenges and hurdles on one hand and great potential on the other.
How successful are you in managing increasingly complex Market Access environment?
Benchmark the recent policy developments & changes in healthcare systems across major European markets to ensure better access of patients to new drugs. We have gathered worldwide Pharmaceutical pricing specialists who will share their knowledge with you. You will have the chance to meet true market leaders, top speakers and real experts from pharmaceutical industry.
- Reveal how to develop an effective strategy to succeed in country-specific negotiations for price approval and granting of reimbursement
- Gain critical insights into European trends in public health insurance
- Learn about the best practices in development of pharmco-economic studies
- Understand how to deal with the increasing complexity and uncertainty in current pricing & reimbursement environment
- Reveal cost-effectiveness measures & the impact on the industry - is the innovation rewarded correctly?
- Make market access an integral part of the company & incorporate market access into the entire drug's life cycle
- Discover the role of patient organizations and social networks on increase of patient influence
- Discover the latest SEE trends in pricing and reimbursement
- Discuss about future challenges in market access
- Take a look at payers perspective
- P&R Country Reports: Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia
Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Senior Executives, Global Heads, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers of: Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, Commercial Pricing, Pricing Strategists, Health Economics, Outcomes Research, Regulatory Affairs, Governmental Affairs, Public Affairs, Public Policy Directors, Operations, Governmental bodies and Regulatory bodies.
Visit our conferences section for the latest news on this subject.
The professional network of regulatory affairs consultants. The company profiled itself to be the top service provider in regulatory affairs, in central-east and south-east Europe. We are employing a few people in Croatia and the network of associates in Czech R, Slovak R., Hungary, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey.
21 May. 2013. <http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/255563.php>
Please note: If no author information is provided, the source is cited instead.
Contact Our News Editors
For any corrections of factual information, or to contact the editors please use our feedback form.
Please send any medical news or health news press releases to:
Note: Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a health care professional. For more information, please read our terms and conditions.