Overcoming Obstacles In Paediatric Clinical Trial Design, 20-21 March 2013, London, UKMain Category: Conferences
Article Date: 29 Jan 2013 - 8:00 PST
Overcoming Obstacles In Paediatric Clinical Trial Design, 20-21 March 2013, London, UK
|Patient / Public:|
SMi's 7th annual conference on Paediatric Clinical Trials will discuss new EMA policies and guidelines on paediatric investigation plans as well as focus on clinical trial design and how the industry can overcome practical issues. With an insight into latest developments and formulation strategies this conference will present attendees with an in depth overview into the paediatric sector.
SMi is pleased to confirm Philippe Auby, Regional Medical Director, Lundbeck as a speaker at the upcoming event. He will address the designing and implementing of paediatric clinical trials. It will focus on how to overcome practical issues and understanding ethical and scientific challenges.
This exciting conference will provide the perfect platform to bring together key opinion leaders who will share their experiences and best practices. You will also have an insight into the latest paediatric vaccine development, safety and post-licensure studies as well as the monitoring of long term effects.
By attending this conference you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover novel strategies for patient recruitment and retention and overcome obstacles in paediatric clinical trial design
- Evaluate benefits of locating clinical trials in emerging markets and new EMA polices and guidelines on Paediatric Investigation Plans (PIP) with members of the PDCO
- Understand a patient representative perspective and hear the latest in paediatric vaccine development from industry experts
- Analyse formulation development including a regulatory focus from GSK and Astellas
- Overcome difficulties in ethic committees in Paediatric trials and develop large phase and multi-centre clinical trials
Or contact Jonathan Collins on +44 0 207 827 6734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our conferences section for the latest news on this subject.
22 May. 2013. <http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/255568.php>
Please note: If no author information is provided, the source is cited instead.
Contact Our News Editors
For any corrections of factual information, or to contact the editors please use our feedback form.
Please send any medical news or health news press releases to:
Note: Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a health care professional. For more information, please read our terms and conditions.