Novartis Has Been Confirmed As Key Speaker For SMi Group's 9th Asthma & COPD Event, 15-16 April 2013, London
The 9th Annual Asthma & COPD event comes at a perfect time to discuss latest developments and challenges alongside strategies to improve patient outcomes. By attending this event delegates will be able to learn the challenges and successes of peers and apply this knowledge to businesses, gaining the most efficient ways to move forward.
SMi is pleased to confirm Liz Hardaker, Investigator 11, Novartis as one of the key speakers for the upcoming event.
She will discuss current therapies to treat COPD and asthma exacerbations, in vivo models that mimic aspects of COPD and asthma and what are exacerbations of COPD and asthma.
Delegates will be given a comprehensive overview of:
- Establishing patient phenotyping for efficient and effective therapeutic outcomes
- Overcoming the challenges of clinical trial management and developing novel biomarkers
- Spotlight on inhalation devices and combination therapies
- Comparing and contrasting exacerbations of asthma & COPD alongside treatment options
- Drawing attention to chemokine antagonists and anti-cytokine therapies
- Overcoming steroid resistance in asthma & COPD