3rd CMO Quality Oversight And Risk Management Conference, 16-17 April 2013, Boston, MAMain Category: Conferences
Article Date: 13 Feb 2013 - 6:00 PST
3rd CMO Quality Oversight And Risk Management Conference, 16-17 April 2013, Boston, MA
|Patient / Public:|
"This conference exceeded expectations due to interaction and conversation between presenters and attendees." - QA Manager, Kadmon Pharmaceuticals
That's how past participants at the CMO Quality Oversight & Risk Management Conference feel about the speakers and content at this annual Boston, MA conference.
Join key decision makers working in quality assurance, external quality and regulation in pharmaceutical, biotechnology companies and CMOs on April 16-17, 2013.
Identify strategies to manage and audit CMOs and meet multiple quality and compliance standards.
What's new for the 2013 Summit?
- Coordinate Your Organizational Structure to Support CMO Oversight on a Global Scale
- PANEL SESSION - Risk Evaluation & Monitoring Performance of CMOs
- Initiate a New Business Relationship with a CMO
- Understand How Product Release is Managed Between CMOs and Clients
- Access a Range of Tools to Communicate with CMOs and Exchange Data
- Maintain Ongoing Compliance in a Changing Agency Environment
- Understand Potential Risks to Make Calculated Risks While Ensuring Quality
- Manage the Technology Transfer of a New Product to a CMO
Network with your peers working in quality, external manufacturing and regulation across the industry.
Interact with speakers and attendees during Q&As, come prepared with your burning questions to develop bespoke solutions to your challenges.
If you are interested in attending this event, please note that early bird pricing ($200 off) expires on Friday, March 1, 2013. To register, please visit the conference website or call (866) 207-6528.
Visit our conferences section for the latest news on this subject.
21 May. 2013. <http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/256348.php>
Please note: If no author information is provided, the source is cited instead.
Contact Our News Editors
For any corrections of factual information, or to contact the editors please use our feedback form.
Please send any medical news or health news press releases to:
Note: Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a health care professional. For more information, please read our terms and conditions.