Information Governance & eDiscovery for Healthcare , April 28-30, 2014, Santa Monica, CA
The healthcare industry is highly regulated, involves many moving parts and ultimately has an impact on people's health and well-being. IQPC's Information Governance and eDiscovery for Healthcare is designed to bring together the legal, compliance, privacy, HIM and IT professionals that need to work together to govern the masses of information healthcare organizations create and use. True implementation of an information governance system is difficult, however, because it involves costs, both in terms of the money an organization would have to invest in the problem and the time that busy employees would have to devote to clean-up, training and integrating better practices. Join us at this 3-day conference to discuss:
- Navigating new developments, including ICD-10 implementation and the new HIPAA breach notification rules
- Process development, documentation and implementation
- Internal audits and investigations
- HIPAA-compliant disclosure
- Lessons learned from situations that didn't go quite as planned
The only way to get speaker and event session information, including workshop details, is to view the brochure online.
Register online today at http://www.infogovhealthcare.com/ to receive the best pricing or by calling 1 800 882 8684.