New Addition To Oxford Global Asia Events in 2014: Microbiology and Infectious Disease Asia Congress
As global concern grows over drug-resistant infections and the prevalence of infectious diseases, researchers are looking to enhance capabilities for pathogen detection, infection diagnosis and genomic analysis of disease-causing micro-organisms. With this, Oxford Global Conferences are proud to the present the first ever Microbiology & Infectious Diseases Asia Congress, taking place on the 10 & 11 June 2014 in Singapore. This event is an executive platform for experts working in microbiology, bacteriology, mycology, virology and parasitology in Asia Pacific.
There will be up to 50 presentations and cases studies that is presented through four interactive streams that focuses on Detection Technology & Molecular Diagnostics, Clinical Microbiology, Microbial Genomics and Infectious Diseases.
The congress aims to bring together senior academics in the field of microbial genomics, clinical microbiology and infectious disease diagnostics. This will be the most influential Asia event that brings together leading experts in the field of microbial genomics, clinical microbiology, infectious diseases and diagnostics, to discuss ground-breaking technologies and game-changing case studies.
Featuring some of our key speakers:
- Evgeni Sokurenko, Professor of Microbiology, University of Washington, USA
- Pascal M. Dohmen, Professor, University of Leipzig, Germany
- Peter Karp, Director, Bioinformatics Research Group, SRI International, USA (International)
- Annelies Wilder-Smith, Professor, Institute of Public Health, University of Heidelberg, Germany & NTU Singapore
- Margaret Ip, Professor, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Honorary Consultant, Dept of Microbiology, Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong
- Linfa Wang, Professor & Director, Program in Emerging Infectious Disease, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School, Singapore
Taking place on 10th & 11th June 2014 in Singapore, this event is not to be missed! Please contact Freda Shi at Oxford Global on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6570 2208 for the full agenda and prices for attendance.