Doctors 2.0 & You, partner of Stanford Medicine X and known for its 360° inclusive perspective on the patient, the physician, and digital tools, today announced 4th edition highlights. Remarking that "healthcare is now a recognized part of the explosion in social media, apps, quantified self and wearables," founder Denise Silber, confirms that « the June, 2014 program will provide an intensive look at the many moving parts of digital health and their results to date. How do patients and physicians benefit?
Doctors 2.0 & You will bring attendees the latest insights and research on the ePatient and the digital doctor, individually and in communities, social media campaigns, eReputation, mobile apps, Serious Games and simulation, Quantified self and wearables including Google Glass and sensors. These tools will be envisaged from the standpoint of patients and physicians and other key stakeholders: pharma and device industries and suppliers, technology companies, payers, government. Participants originate from around the world and provide both a global and national perspective.
"So many people keep talking about digital, 2.0, social media... applied to the healthcare world. Doctors 2.0 & You helps make it happen, by spotting trends and talent and bringing la crème de la crème together. Doctors 2.0 & You is a best practice in Europe."
Bernard Peyrical - Sanofi
Some highlights from the 20 hours of activities including 22 parallel sessions and plenary, and 6 hours of Networking
- Connected Objects, Quantified Self: Special activities around connected objects and quantified self will be developed for attendees thanks to the new Platinum Partnership with iHealthLabs Europe, founded by Uwe Diegel. Other quantified self players, ePatient and physician users, and pharma (Novartis) will provide their testimonials.
- Google Glass: Four international pioneer Google Glass explorers will present exciting perspectives on health and medicine. Diversifying digital pharma.
- Pharma partners from hospitals and patient and physician communities will discuss relationships and results.
- Dr Berci Mesko, founder of Webicina and medical futurist, will provide a limited seat Master Class on quality of web resources.
- Award winning mobile apps and social media campaigns from Europe and the US will explain how they did it.
- Three authors from the US, Hungary, and France will sign their books at the June 5th networking reception.
- Stanford Medicine X and Doctors 2.0 & You will sponsor a medical student leader participant.
- Announcement of the Doctors 2.0 & You Start Up Finalist who will fly to Palo Alto in September to present.
- Returning partners Novartis, Sanofi, LexisNexis and DocCheck will provide exciting activities in the exhibit hall.
- Doctors 2.0 & You welcomes new supporting partners Ben's Friends and SOPE (Society of Physician Entrepreneurs).
For further details please click here.