The Big Data in Pharma Briefing, 23rd September, London
The Big Data in Pharma Briefing is designed to offer you one day to enjoy presentations from industry leading analysts and experts, followed by two roundtable sessions and an interactive workshop, before a summary of the day's key points from the Chair. Plus, we combine morning refreshments with a Speed Networking session to help you identify the important contacts you want to spend more time with as the day progresses.
The volume of data is exploding, challenging drug makers' ability to transform this data into additional revenue. But companies who can exploit big data and analytics have the potential to improve their productivity and efficiency.
McKinsey has predicted big data could reduce research and development costs for pharmaceutical makers by $40 billion to $70 billion. They anticipate that data will form the cornerstone of future value-based assessment and also be used for gaining market access, and enhance competitiveness.
- Adopt a data-driven approach in the drug discovery process
- Improve the efficiency of clinical trials with real-time monitoring
- Assess how big data management can help identify safety and operation signals
- Extend your knowledge on using data collaboratively and network with stakeholders
- Evaluate the rewards of data management and how to measure ROI for big data initiatives
Join us on 23rd September to understand how to capture the value of data to reduce costs in your research and development.
Our five speakers will be announced very shortly. Keep an eye out on our website for the latest updates!
To register or learn more: http://www.terrapinnbriefings.com/Disaster-Modelling