Miami cannibal attack manthe Miami ZombieCauseway Cannibal
“The department has also sought the assistance of an outside forensic toxicology reference laboratory, which has confirmed the absence of ‘bath salts,’ synthetic marijuana and LSD.”
bath saltshigh blood pressure
- 5.30am – Eugene left his girlfriend’s home in Fort Lauderdale and drove to Miami beach. His intention was to be at a concert.
- His car stopped working. Security video showed him spending between 30 to 40 minutes in and around his Chevrolet Caprice.
- According to witness reports, he left his car around midday and started crossing the MacArthur Causeway, a three-mile stretch. He took his clothes off.
- Miami Beach police eventually had his car towed away. They found five empty water bottles and a Koran in the car. Police think Eugene had recently consumed the water in the bottles.
- When Eugene reached the “crime scene”, he was completely naked, and without shoes on. He got rid of his Bible at the crime scene.
- 1.55pm – Eugene came across Poppo who had been lying down under the elevated Metromover railway. Eugene started punching Poppo, took his pants off, and bit his face.
- A cyclist saw Eugene attacking Poppo and called 911.
- Jose Ramirez, from the Miami Police Department, arrived at the scene. He warned Eugene, telling him to stop attacking Poppo. Eugene did not heed Ramirez’ warnings. Reports say Eugene growled at the police officer, and continued biting Poppo.
- 2.13pm – Ramirez shot Eugene once, and then again four times after the first shot appeared to have no effect.