We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here’s our process.
FightCamp sells home boxing equipment that tracks a person’s workout and provides interactive training sessions. Users pay a monthly subscription fee to access the workout sessions. An app is available, but it is only compatible with Apple devices.
Please note that the writer of this article has not tried these products. All information is purely research-based.
All information in this article is correct at the time of publication.
FightCamp has been operating since 2016.
The company has an average customer rating of 2.2 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot based on eight one-star reviews. These negative reviews mention long delivery times and poor customer service.
The Better Business Bureau does not accredit FightCamp, but the company has a B rating on the site as it has closed 17 complaints in the last year.
FightCamp lists various positive reviews on its website. These mostly mention the convenience of the service and the effectiveness of the products, as well as the high quality training sessions. However, it is worth noting that the company can filter the reviews on its own website.
FightCamp provides a range of boxing equipment, including a freestanding punching bag, a workout mat, boxing gloves, and more. Three packages are available, which include different equipment.
The freestanding punching bag measures:
- 5 feet 7 inches (in) high
- 18-in top diameter
- 24-in base diameter
Learn more about the dimensions and weights of the various pieces of equipment here.
All packages include the quick gloves and punch trackers. The punch trackers connect to the app, which is only compatible with Apple devices.
Customers can subscribe to the FightCamp service to access online training, compare workouts, and track workouts using the app.
The features of FightCamp include:
- Variety of workouts: The company states that it relies on a unique combination of body punches, defense moves, plyometric sprints, and body weight exercises to create a range of workouts. There are workouts to suit both beginners and advanced boxers. A person can also choose the number of rounds that their workout includes.
- Various trainers: A person can choose the trainer whose workouts suit them best.
- Music choice: There is a choice of music stations.
- Punch tracker: This shows statistics and real-time progress on any compatible Apple device. The tracker measures punch count, punch rate, and output. FightCamp claims that this encourages people to set goals based on their progress.
- Leaderboard: The dedicated iOS app ranks users on a leaderboard, so people can compare their progress with that of others.
- Five profiles: A person can have five profiles per subscription, so additional members in the household can also use the equipment while tracking their individual workouts.
Three types of packages are available from FightCamp:
- Connect: This package is the most basic option, and it includes only the quick wraps and punch trackers, with no other equipment. Therefore, it may suit people who already own boxing equipment such as a punching bag and gloves. It may also be a good option for people who want to track their workouts or are looking for a lower cost option.
- Personal: The personal package includes most of the equipment that a single user will require. It is suitable for individual users who do not have boxing equipment or want more boxing experience.
- Tribe: This is the highest cost option, but it may offer more value if there are multiple users. For example, it may suit a couple or family who all use the FightCamp equipment and services. It includes all of the equipment in the table below.
All three packages require an initial up-front payment for the equipment. A $39 monthly membership fee is required afterward to use the online services.
The table below outlines what equipment each package includes:
|Freestanding punch bag||–||included||included|
|Heavy workout mat||–||included||included|
|Premium boxing gloves||–||included||included|
|Additional premium boxing gloves||–||–||included|
|Additional quick wraps||–||–||included|
|Kids boxing gloves||–||–||included|
FightCamp offers an Affirm financing scheme, which allows a person to pay in installments.
However, if a person wishes to do this, they first need to check whether they qualify for this financial assistance. People can find out whether they are eligible here.
FightCamp provides free shipping on all orders. Deliveries may take about 10–15 business days.
The company currently only ships within the United States.
FightCamp has a 30-day refund policy. A person may return any product from FightCamp in this time for a full refund. However, they will be responsible for the shipping cost.
Customers may also apply for an exchange by contacting FightCamp’s customer service team.
Customers can cancel or pause their membership at any time. If a person cancels their subscription, they can still keep the equipment that they have purchased.
FightCamp states that all its workouts count as high intensity interval training (HIIT). HIIT requires a person to do short 3-minute bursts of exercise with a 1-minute rest period in between.
If a person has cardiovascular problems, they may wish to speak with a doctor before partaking in HIIT workouts. These workouts can put a lot of pressure on the heart, so this form of exercise may not be suitable for everyone.
Boxing may improve balance, cardiovascular health, endurance, weight loss, muscular development, coordination, and mental health.
Other 2020 research suggests that boxing has a wide range of positive effects on mental health. The author states that it may help a person manage stress and anger, as well as improving their self-esteem, sleep quality, mood, and focus.
As FightCamp enables noncontact boxing, there are very few risks. However, a person should be careful when working out, as wrist and hand injuries are a possibility. It is important to ensure that there is plenty of space for working out and to follow any equipment instructions carefully.
FightCamp provides boxing equipment and an online subscription service for accessing workouts and tracking data. An app for Apple devices is also available.
Customers can choose from three packages, which range from a basic package with punch trackers to a comprehensive package with all equipment. People must pay upfront for the equipment and pay $39 monthly to subscribe to the online service.
FightCamp offers a multitude of workouts to choose from, ranging from beginner to advanced sessions. There are different trainers and music playlists, too. Customers can track and compare their workouts and create profiles for multiple users.
FightCamp may be a good option for people looking to perform boxing workouts at home under the guidance of online trainers. It may also suit people wishing to track and monitor their boxing performance.
The negative customer reviews online mention issues with deliveries, cancellations, and returns. The positive reviews praise the workouts and the convenience of the service.