We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here’s our process.
Memory foam mattresses provide extra support and pressure relief for joints, leading to a more restful sleep. Manufacturers, such as MLILY, offer several different types of memory foam mattresses for people to purchase online.
Learn more about who MLILY is, which products they offer, and how mattresses affect health here.
MILLY established its first factory in Asia in 2003. The company then started selling mattresses and other bedding products in the United States in 2010. Today, the company sells mattresses, pillows, and sleep products in more than 72 countries worldwide.
The brand makes its MILLY USA products in South Carolina. All their products carry CertiPUR-US and OEKO-TEX certification, meaning their mattresses are free from lead, mercury, heavy metals, and ozone depleters.
Reviews of MLILY are mostly positive. Purchasers state the brand’s mattresses are of a good thickness and promote airflow, preventing overheating during sleep.
Reviewers also say that MLILY offers a wide range of firmness options. Others found that the company’s CBD oil-infused mattress is beneficial in reducing pain.
However, negative reviews state the mattresses are not as durable as some of MLILY’s competitors. Some customers note that they expected a better mattress for the price they paid.
Finding the right mattress depends on various factors, including sleeping position, mattress firmness, and cost.
People may wish to consider the following before purchasing one:
- Sleeping position: People may need a different mattress firmness to support their sleeping position.
- Sleeping temperature: Individuals who overheat during sleep may benefit from cooling mattresses.
- Mattress type: There are different mattress types, and some people may prefer memory foam, coil, or hybrid.
- Cost: Some mattresses offer greater customization than others. However, this can come at an extra cost.
MLILY offers five mattress lines. Each mattress comes with a 10-year warranty.
Please note, the writer has not tested these products. All information is research-based.
There are two mattresses in this series: the Mprove 2.0 and the Mprove 3.0.
Mattresses in the CBD Series feature:
- infusion with CBD oil to promote a calmer sleep
- a layer of bamboo charcoal memory foam to help control odor, moisture, and temperature
- a layer of copper-infused memory foam that prevents overheating during sleep
The Mprove 3.0 also contains a layer of pocketed springs.
The Dream Series has two mattresses: the Dream and the Ego.
These hybrid models feature a firm, supportive feel, along with:
- a cooling knit cover
- 1,000 pocketed springs
- two layers of memory foam to support the body during sleep
The Ego model also contains a reinforced border to prevent sinking overnight.
The Fusion Series features three hybrid mattresses:
- The Fusion Luxe offers a medium-plush feel.
- The Fusion Ortho provides a firm, supportive feel.
- The Fusion Supreme offers a medium-firm feel.
All mattresses in this line carry a top layer of memory foam and a bottom layer of pocketed springs. The Fusion Ortho has fewer pocketed coils and layers than the other models.
The Harmony Series has three models:
- Harmony Chill 2.0 is a medium-firm mattress.
- Harmony Chill 3.0 is a medium-plush mattress.
- Harmony+ is a plush mattress.
Each of these variants features phase-changing materials and a cooling knit cover. The memory foam contains bamboo charcoal and liquid gel flex-foam, contributing to a cooler sleep.
The WellFlex series offers two mattresses: the WellFlex 1.0, a firm mattress, and the WellFlex 2.0, a medium-plush feel.
Both models feature:
- a base of flex comfort foam
- a layer of adaptable memory foam
- an ice-cool knit fabric cover
The company states that the memory foam layer supports the body, provides pressure relief, and keeps people cool as they sleep.
- helping brains learn and retain information
- supporting growth and development
- promoting heart and blood vessel health
Having the right mattress can promote more restful sleep. A 2019 study compared a single-layer polyester mattress with a three-layer supportive mattress. Participants who slept on the supportive mattress reported feeling more refreshed and experienced less low back pain.
The firmness of a mattress can also positively impact health. An
However, the researchers note that what may be medium-firm to one person may be too firm or too soft for another. They state that medium-firm mattresses are subjective, and people should purchase a mattress that best suits their needs.
Several manufacturers offer memory foam and hybrid mattresses online, including:
- Tuft and Needle Original Mattress: The company states this mattress offers support for all kinds of sleepers. It contains two layers of open-cell foam, graphite, and cooling gel to promote cool and supportive sleep.
- Casper Original Mattress: An all-foam mattress featuring three ergonomic support zones that help align the spine. The company uses perforated foam to promote airflow and breathability.
- Novaform ComfortGrande Plus 14”: Contains a cool-to-the-touch quilt cover and gel memory foam, providing support and promoting cooler sleep.
MLILY is an international mattress manufacturer that produces several different memory foam or hybrid mattresses. Their range includes mattresses that offer cooling properties and different firmness options.
Using the correct mattress can promote better sleep. Research suggests that a medium-firm mattress is suitable for most sleeping styles and positions.