Opinion thread list - Page 2
Please note: Opinions posted here do not constitute medical advice, which should be sought from qualified medical advisers.
|Opinion thread title||Last post||Last post by||Posts|
|Apple Cider Vinegar Really Works
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Treat Psoriasis?
|16 Feb 2018||Brenda||3|
- Childhood obesity: is it being taken seriously?
|16 Feb 2018||Nicole||6|
|Children born from fathers who served the gulf war
- Proof Gulf War Illness Does Exist
|16 Feb 2018||Raul||48|
|This is ridiculous!
- How many calories should I eat a day?
|16 Feb 2018||Jane Smith||54|
|12mm brain aneurysm 2003
- Brain Aneurysms May Be Hereditary - Screenings Recommended For People With A Family History Of Aneurysms
|16 Feb 2018||Sergeant||14|
|This Is Probably Due To High Testosterone.
- Men With Younger Wives Live Longer But Women Should Marry Men The Same Age, Study
|16 Feb 2018||Wagner||3|
- Can you eat salmon skin?
|15 Feb 2018||Hana Fayyad||1|
- Cancer breakthrough: Novel approach can 'starve' tumors to death
|15 Feb 2018||Hana Fayyad||1|
- Standard test may miss urinary infection in symptomatic women
|15 Feb 2018||Susan Chase||1|
|What To Do About Tightness In The Throat
- What to do about tightness in the throat
|15 Feb 2018||Ahed Khatib||1|
- Could sciatica be causing the pain in your buttocks?
|15 Feb 2018||Kara Ann||1|
- Cholesterol-removing gene may prevent heart disease
|15 Feb 2018||Ahed Khatib||2|
|Fitness And Weight
- Obesity: You don't have to lose weight to be fit
|15 Feb 2018||Alma||2|
|Gender Of Ultrasound Tech
- What happens during a testicular ultrasound?
|15 Feb 2018||Eddie||5|
|Why Do Some Breast Cancers Become Treatment-resistant?
- Why do some breast cancers become treatment-resistant?
|15 Feb 2018||stoyan alexov||2|
|Drinking Alchohol To Remove Brain Waste - Need More Info
- Drinking alcohol can clear brain waste, study finds
|15 Feb 2018||Hana Fayyad||3|
- Chaga mushroom: Nine potential health benefits
|15 Feb 2018||Neal M Chadrow||5|
- Is carbonated water bad for you?
|15 Feb 2018||Ted landberg||4|
|Credibility Of Article
- Dairy: Is it good or bad for you?
|15 Feb 2018||Mehtab Ahmed Khan||7|
- Everything you need to know about vitamin B12
|15 Feb 2018||S.Prakash||9|
|Symptoms of chronic pancreatitis
- What's to know about chronic pancreatitis?
|15 Feb 2018||Erika||77|
|EFFEXOR WITHDRAWAL SOLUTION!||15 Feb 2018||Jenna||770|
|I never had pain in my lower back
- Sciatica: What you need to know
|15 Feb 2018||Maggie||21|
|Dim Light Vs. Winter In The North
- Can dim light make us...dim?
|14 Feb 2018||Laurie||1|
- Five health benefits of being single
|14 Feb 2018||KGB||1|
- Going vegan could prevent type 2 diabetes
|14 Feb 2018||David Wishengrad||2|
- The enzyme that frustrates your weight loss efforts
|14 Feb 2018||ray fritsch||3|
|Presentation Of The 'direction Of Causation' Is Incorrect
- Study reveals what depression, anxiety look like in the brain
|14 Feb 2018||Belle||3|
|This Article Is Very Useful
- 15 natural remedies to get rid of a sore throat
|14 Feb 2018||varusaijamalseyedbacker||6|
|Blood Type Diet
- The O positive (and O negative) blood type diet
|14 Feb 2018||Tann||20|
|Progression-Free Survival Of RRMS Patients After AHSCT Is 73 After 5 Years And Not Only 46 Percent
- Multiple sclerosis: Are we close to a cure?
|14 Feb 2018||LYNNE HEAL||2|
- Eight home remedies for treating a cold
|14 Feb 2018||Kumkum||4|
|What About Decay?
- Waterpik vs. flossing: What is best?
|14 Feb 2018||jenifer rogers||3|
- Eating Disorders Often Reduce Lifespan
|14 Feb 2018||Are effects reversible?||3|
|Re: Iced tea and kidney stones
- Iced Tea May Cause Kidney Stones
|14 Feb 2018||Ken||8|
|Chronic Inflammatory Dermatitis
- What is hyperhidrosis?
|14 Feb 2018||Allen Macey||23|
|Ambien & Nightmares||14 Feb 2018||Cathy||22|
|i have Vitiligo and want to correct it
- Pigment cell transplantation appears helpful for patients with stable vitiligo
|14 Feb 2018||Monty||80|
|Medication / Heart Beating Fast
- Heart palpitations: Causes, tests, and treatment
|13 Feb 2018||Twinkie3||1|
|Weight Loss And Eating Speed
- Will eating slowly help you to lose weight?
|13 Feb 2018||Claire Carradice||1|
|Playing Pc Games For The Older Person
- How video games affect the brain
|13 Feb 2018||somedude||2|
- The 10 best fitness blogs
|13 Feb 2018||Zachary||4|
|Raw Nuts - Yuck. No Thanks.
- Nuts may protect against heart disease
|13 Feb 2018||Shelbien||7|
|Thanks For The Article, You Might Be Interested In These Studies
- Can Marijuana Help Treat ADHD?
|13 Feb 2018||Lucas S||5|
- Onion juice for hair growth: Does it work?
|13 Feb 2018||BHARGAVI||7|
|Daith Piercing Migrain Relief
- Can daith piercings help with a migraine? What the experts say
|13 Feb 2018||TallyAnn Klitzke||6|
|Feeling numb one month after anesthesia
- Local anesthesia: Uses, types, and risks
|13 Feb 2018||Laurel Cook||3|
|Ambien - 10mg too much, 5 not enough
- Emergency Visits Due To Ambien Skyrocket
|13 Feb 2018||Jeremiah||65|
- How does acupuncture work?
|13 Feb 2018||Peter||35|
- DHT (dihydrotestosterone): What is DHT's role in baldness?
|13 Feb 2018||Lotfy Elhifnawy||42|
|What Is Liposuction - LOVED IT
- What are the benefits and risks of liposuction?
|13 Feb 2018||alex||15|
- Diabetic Foot Infections Can Be Reduced With Proper Treatment
|12 Feb 2018||Abdul||1|
|How Traffic Noise May Contribute To Heart Disease
- How traffic noise may contribute to heart disease
|12 Feb 2018||cb||1|
- What are sugar alcohols?
|12 Feb 2018||Burt||1|
|Hibiscus Tea Lowered My Blood Pressure
- Hibiscus tea: Health benefits and risks
|12 Feb 2018||Matthew||1|
|Diet For COPD
- How can nonsmokers get COPD?
|12 Feb 2018||sadhna||1|
|Study On Fish Oil And Lack Of Benefits
- Fish oil may not be as healthful as you think, study finds
|12 Feb 2018||Rami||3|
- Ten remedies for canker sores
|12 Feb 2018||Anonymous||3|
- The benefits and side effects of cinnamon powder
|12 Feb 2018||Chameka Randall||2|
- Sulfur burps: Remedies, treatment, and causes
|12 Feb 2018||Chris||13|
- Dinner ideas for people with type 2 diabetes
|12 Feb 2018||Lori||2|
- Asthma vs. COPD: Differences and Similarities
|12 Feb 2018||sadhna||2|
- Herpes virus and EBV could be tackled by heart drug
|12 Feb 2018||Terry Smith||3|
|need some advice...
- Lactose intolerance: What you need to know
|12 Feb 2018||sadhna||6|
- Withdrawal Symptoms From Paroxetine May Last For A Long Time
|12 Feb 2018||Lily||147|
- Insomnia: Everything you need to know
|12 Feb 2018||Ilya||77|
|Really Enjoyed Article - Crash Course In Components Of Nutrition
- Nutrition: What is it and why is it important?
|12 Feb 2018||Tony||30|
|What Every Hip Replacement Patient Should Know
- All you need to know about recovering from hip surgery
|12 Feb 2018||Colin Dederick||118|
- What is borderline personality disorder (BPD)?
|12 Feb 2018||Greg||38|
|A gleam of hope
- Inhibiting key enzyme may prevent midlife weight gain
|11 Feb 2018||Margaret Turlington||1|
|Pneumonia Needs A Doctor, But Vitamin C Might Keep You From Getting Sick In The First Place
- Are there any home remedies for pneumonia?
|11 Feb 2018||Donald||1|
- Endorphins: Effects and how to increase levels
|11 Feb 2018||Matt Hall||1|
|B3 For Alzheimer's
- Vitamin B-3 could be used to treat Alzheimer's
|11 Feb 2018||Eliseo||1|
|Ayurvedic Piles Medicine
- Natural remedies for hemorrhoids
|11 Feb 2018||Jeri||1|
|Health Benefits Of Yoga
- How yoga can help to manage metabolic syndrome
|11 Feb 2018||Ahed Khatib||2|
|Connexin 26 (Cx26) And Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- This protein fuels triple-negative breast cancer
|11 Feb 2018||Ahed Khatib||2|
- What foods should you eat on a ketogenic diet?
|11 Feb 2018||Joy Jurena||3|
- Does meditation really make us better people?
|11 Feb 2018||Joy Jurena||4|
- How to get rid of a bruise: Home remedies
|11 Feb 2018||Ann||2|
- Nine ways to raise blood pressure
|11 Feb 2018||Remy||2|
- 15 health benefits of pomegranate juice
|11 Feb 2018||suresh||9|
- Is There a Link Between Bipolar Disorder and Lying?
|11 Feb 2018||Jerry||3|
|Canine Keraconjunctivitis Treatment Translated To Humans?
- Natural remedies for dry eyes
|11 Feb 2018||Elaine||2|
- Why is my skin itchy?
|11 Feb 2018||Kathleen McGreal||9|
|Top health foods
- What are the top healthy foods?
|11 Feb 2018||sakib9653||60|
- How to cure hiccups
|11 Feb 2018||Anonymous||177|
|How To Ease Feeling Of Nausea
- What are the best ways to get rid of nausea?
|10 Feb 2018||Elizabeth||1|
- Top 10 things you didn't know about your penis
|10 Feb 2018||Jack||1|
|Good But Only Short Term Fixes
- Knee Injections vs. Knee Replacement: What are My Options?
|10 Feb 2018||Robin||7|
- Does your coffee contain mycotoxins?
|10 Feb 2018||Kpowell||2|
- Major depression tied to smaller hippocampus
|10 Feb 2018||Frank King||2|
|Vitamin D Supplements Are A Necessary
- Vitamin D supplements: are they really good for our health?
|10 Feb 2018||Howard Moore||3|
|Use Of Gingko
- Health benefits of Gingko biloba
|10 Feb 2018||Mike||9|
|Very Good Information -What Is Balanitis? What Causes Balanitis?
- What to know about balanitis
|10 Feb 2018||Ra||61|
- What is arsenic poisoning?
|10 Feb 2018||Charlotte||39|
|Been infected twice
- Glandular fever: What to know
|10 Feb 2018||Rachael||41|
|What Is Ketosis? What Causes Ketosis? - Good Article
- Ketosis: What is ketosis?
|10 Feb 2018||Zachary||43|
- The reasons why smoking is bad for you
|10 Feb 2018||Greenlee||186|
|Ugh, Bad Enough That Fat People Are Considered Lazy And Stupid, Now Impaired?
- Fatty, Sugary Foods May Harm Brain & Encourage Overeating
|9 Feb 2018||Fluffy||1|
- Stage 3 lung cancer: Symptoms, treatment, and outlook
|9 Feb 2018||Harold Sturgill||1|