Dr. Edmund Mandel, MD accepts new patients on Medical News Today. See Dr. Mandel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edmund Mandel, MD
Dr. Edmund Mandel, MD works in Brooklyn, NY as
He is board certified in
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn - Rheumatology, Urology
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn - Rheumatology, Urology3041 Ave U, Brooklyn, NY 11229 Call
- Mt Sinai Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- N Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- CCNY, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandel?
I find he explains everything very through and never rushes u.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Maimonides Midwood Community Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mandel accepts telehealth appointments. See Dr. Mandel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mandel accepts Aetna, Amerihealth and Anthem as well as many others.
Dr. Mandel's office is located at 3041 Ave U Brooklyn, NY 11229. Find other locations and directions on MedicalNewsToday.
Dr. Mandel frequently sees patients for
Yes, Dr. Mandel speaks Hungarian. See Dr. Mandel's profile on MedicalNewsToday for more information.
Dr. Mandel has a star rating of 4.2/5 and has been reviewed 14 times.
Dr. Mandel has been practicing as an Urology Specialist for 41 years.