Dr. Eric Stern, MD accepts new patients on Medical News Today. See Dr. Stern's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Stern, MD
Dr. Eric Stern, MD works in New York, NY as
He is board certified in
The Lauder Family Cardiovascular Ambulatory Center
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery At the Mount Sinai Hospital1190 5th Ave Fl 1, New York, NY 10029 Call
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Harvard University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stern?
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stern accepts Aetna, Amerihealth and Anthem as well as many others.
Dr. Stern's office is located at 1190 5th Ave Fl 1 New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions on MedicalNewsToday.
Yes, Dr. Stern speaks Spanish. See Dr. Stern's profile on MedicalNewsToday for more information.
Dr. Stern has a star rating of 5.0/5 and has been reviewed 3 times.
Dr. Stern has been practicing as a Cardiology Specialist for 46 years.