Oncology experts from leading cancer organizations from around the country, including the John Theurer Cancer Center, MD Anderson Cancer Center, the Mayo Clinic, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and the National Cancer Institute, will discuss trends in patient care, novel therapies through clinical trials and emerging concepts in the management of hematological malignancies. Key topics include chronic lymphocytic leukemia, the role of molecular biomarkers in diffuse large b-cell lymphoma, follicular lymphoma, management of multiple myeloma and immunomodulation and hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
- Andre Goy, M.D. - Deputy Director, John Theurer Cancer Center, Chief, Division of Lymphoma; Director, Cancer Research
- Susan O'Brien, M.D. - MD Anderson Cancer Center; Professor, Department of Leukemia, Division of Cancer Medicine
- Wyndham Wilson, M.D., Ph.D. - National Cancer Institute, Chief, Lymphoma Therapeutics, Metabolic Branch, Center for Cancer Research
- Carol Portlock, M.D. - Memorial Sloane-Kettering Cancer Center, Professor of Medicine, Attending Physician of Lymphoma
- Rafael Fonseca, M.D. - Mayo Clinic, Professor of Medicine, Deputy Director of Mayo Clinic Cancer Center
- Robert J. Soiffer, M.D. - Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Chief Division of Blood Centers
John Theurer Cancer Center