The 2nd International Conference on Neurological disorders and Stroke will be organized around the theme 'Novel approaches and Developments in Neurological disorders and Stroke'. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding program which covers the entire spectrum of research in neurological disorders and stroke and share the cross-cultural experiences of various treatment procedures.
Stroke 2016 is an annual meeting of Neuroscience organizations as well as Stroke committees to discuss the future of the Neurological disorders in terms of collaboration, structures and organizational development.
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Neuropathic pain
- Brain Tumour and Imaging
- Stroke and its Management
- Stroke and Oncology
- Stroke Rehabilitation and Recovery
- Pediatrics: Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Therapeutic Approaches for Neurological Disorders
- Therapeutic Approaches for Stroke
Stroke 2016 is worldwide gatherings of members from European Stroke Association, Saudi Stroke Association, Pan-Arab Union of Neurological Societies and Asia Pacific Stroke Association.
Further details can be found at http://stroke.global-summit.com/.