This 2 day forum is the "must attend" event for those senior decision-makers looking to drive their medical affairs teams and departments and enhance their KOL & stakeholder engagement at all levels.
4 Events in One:
- Best Practices in Medical Affairs Management
- Best Practices in Medical Scientific Liaison
- Real World Evidence Generation
- Enhancing Medical Communications for Medical Affairs
- Understand how medical affairs are at the forefront of new pharmaceutical industry commercial models and what needs to be done to maximise success.
- Discover which are the most intelligent ways to map and engage with KOLs and other prescribers, payers, patient groups, pharmacies and tomorrow's stakeholders.
- Measure the performance of your medical affairs team and individuals.
- Benchmark with experts to find out the best practices in late phase research, especially observational studies, patient registries and investigator-initiated studies.
- Discover how medical scientific liaisons, in support of commercial teams, are crucial to the communication of effectiveness, safety and cost effectiveness.
- Learn how the medical affairs role can engage KOLs & enhance value for medical devices due to their unique product lifecycle and characteristics.
Further information can be found at http://medicalaffairsspring2016.nextlevelpharma.com/
Request agenda at http://medicalaffairsspring2016.nextlevelpharma.com/request-agenda or contact me directly for more information.
Anastasia Ratnikova, NextLevel Pharma
Ph: +421 2 3266 0382, Fax: +421 2 3301 0331