The organizers of the largest pharmaceutical PPM conference in Europe are finally bringing the Pharma PPM Toolbox to the US. Thanks to 25+ speakers, attendees can expect two days truly packed with knowledge and inspiration. However, the presenters will not be the only ones to share their insights regarding project and portfolio management - interactive format of this conference requires each and every attendee to become a part of a "polylogue". Roundtable sessions, workshops and concurrent streams will allow in-depth discussions and will let the audience really get answers to their questions. Get inspired by presenters from Merck, AstraZeneca, Amgen, Takeda, Gilead, UCB, Eli Lilly, Roche, CSL Behring, Eisai, Pfizer, Novartis and many more.
Day 1 Highlights
- Building a Global Program: How Do We Get There from Here?
- All for One and One for All: Cross-functional collaborations
- Workshop: Benefits & Value Management
Day 2 Highlights
- From Turtle to Hare, Project Management Tools and Technology to Help Facilitate Speed to Patient
- Integration of an In-licensing Product
- Budget Planning & Tracking