The Festival of Genomics is coming to London! Created to help you push your work in genomics and medicine forward, we're excited to share this CPD accredited event...
If you are in academia you will see how to keep abreast of the latest developments in genomics research and gain insight into the work translating from publications to the clinic.
If you work in drug development, diagnostics or other industry you'll benchmark your applications of genomic information against case studies from leaders.
As genomics increases in the clinic, London is the best place to explore how this will impact your healthcare system and to hear how genomics is already being used to improve patient care.
Who will you see there?
- George Freeman MP, Minister for Life Sciences, Department of Health
- Alex Dickinson, Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, Illumina, Inc.
- Sir John Burn, Professor of Clinical Genetics, The University of Newcastle upon Tyne
- Nazneen Rahman, Professor of Human Genetics, The Institute of Cancer Research (ICR)
- Simon Andrews, Head of Bioinformatics, The Babraham Institute
- Kenna Mills Shaw, Executive Director, Institute for Personalized Cancer Therapy, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Download the brochure to find out the rest and if you book before the 23rd December to save up to £100!