Registration Now Live for SMi's 10th annual Paediatric Clinical Trials Conference
SMi Group Reports: The 10th annual conference on Paediatric Clinical Trials will return to London on the 16th to the 17th of March 2016.
Many treatments of today are the result of past clinical trials. The need for improving strategies in conducting paediatric clinical trials has never been greater. Even if the costs linked to trials are not always affordable, pharmaceutical industries continue to expand their research.
This event will look at the paediatric therapeutic developments, directives and procedures which have been put in place to protect children taking part in clinical trials.
For more information or to review the full agenda visit the event website at www.paediatric-trials.co.uk/mnt
Paediatric Clinical Trials 2016 will benefit delegates as they will:
- Be able to discuss the framework of US and EU Paediatric Legislation
- Evaluate approaches for recruitment and retention
- Review the challenges in paediatric drug development developing new oncology drugs for children
- Learn about safety considerations of paediatric clinical trial
- Explore recent developments in paediatric trials in the US
- Study the role of analgesics in paediatric population
- Analyse why paediatric formulation does matter
Confirmed Keynote Speakers for 2016 include:
- Sabine Fuerst-Recktenwald, Senior Medical Director Paediatric Oncology, Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Ellen Bolotin, Global Clinical Leader in Paediatrics, Bayer
- Sangeeta Sedani, Clinical Investigation Lead, GSK
- Albert J. Allen, Senior Medical Fellow, Paediatric Capabilities, Eli Lilly and Company
- Philippe Auby, Vice President of Global Clinical Research Paediatric Neuro-Psychiatry, Lundbeck SAS
- Ronald Rosenburg, Senior International Clinical Lead, Grunenthal
- Kristina An Haack, Clinical Study Director, Sanofi
In addition to the conference attendees will have the opportunity to participate in an exclusive full day pre-conference workshop which will be held on the 15th March 2016. The workshop entitled 'Drug development in the paediatric population' will be led by Klaus Rose, CEO, Klausrose Consulting.
For more information or to register visit the event website at www.paediatric-trials.co.uk/mnt
For sponsorship opportunities contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: email@example.com
For media enquiries contact Anna Serazetdinova on +44 (0) 20 7827 6180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquires or to register contact Matthew Apps on +44 (0) 20 7827 1093 or email email@example.com