SMi group is delighted to announce that Dr. Shabnam Hanassab, Senior Consultant, IMS Health will be presenting at the 10th annual Parallel Trade Conference on a session entitled: European Parallel Trade: Past, Present and Future (8-9 February 2016, London).
In her exclusive session Dr. Hanassab will discover the key trends, dynamics in distribution and dispensing. Audience will benefit from the discussion of key factors likely to influence the market going forward.
With the current industry updates, the 10th annual Parallel Trade conference will help you to assess impacts from regulatory changes and regional trade controls for parallel trade, understand how a volatile macro-economic environment is affecting the parallel distribution market and share experiences of best practices.
This year's programme includes unique presentations, case studies and roundtables delivered by leading experts from Shire International GmbH, ISPOR Srbija, Lundbeck, European Association of Euro-Pharmaceutical Companies, Apotek Hjartat, IGES, Europe Economics, CMA, and many more.
The event will feature two exclusive half-day post-conference workshops held on the 10th February 2016.
- Parallel Trade - Management Strategies. Workshop Leader: Janice Haigh, Practice Leader, Market Access, Quintiles
- Understanding Regulatory and Legal Issues Around Parallel Distribution. Workshop Leader: Arty Rajendra, Partner, IP Litigation, Rouse Legal
Highlights for 2016:
- Regional market snapshots - evaluating opportunities across Europe and ensuring business integrity
- Refine your business model through better distribution, pricing and market access planning to protect your brand and revenue stream
- Online pharmacy - product validation and minimizing risks of counterfeited drugs
- Network with your industry colleagues to share experiences and implement best practices
For more information or to register visit the event website at www.parallel-trade.com/mnt
To take advantage of the EARLY BIRD OFFER register before the 30th November to save £200 off the conference price.
For sponsorship opportunities contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email: email@example.com