The Conference Forum has announced that the Cancer Research Institute (CRI), Society of Immunotherapy for Cancer (SITC) and The Association for Cancer Immunotherapy (CIMT) are supporting partners of the 2nd Annual Immuno-Oncology 360° (IO360°) conference, the only conference combining the most current business, clinical and scientific developments to help accelerate clinical trials and FDA approval in the growing space of cancer immunotherapies, taking place February 2-3, 2016 at The New York Academy of Medicine, NY.
"With the support of CRI, SITC and CIMT, the Immuno-Oncology 360° program will help drive the field of cancer immunotherapy through knowledge sharing and disseminating the most current data, innovative approaches and developments that are changing the way cancer is treated," said Kate Woda, Conference Director for the Immuno-Oncology 360° program.
The Immuno-Oncology 360° program is developed by lead advisors, Dr. Axel Hoos, VP of Oncology R&D, GlaxoSmithKline and Dr. James Gulley, Head of Immunotherapy Section at the National Cancer Institute along with input from industry, academia, the investment community, research organizations and government.
"We are undergoing a radical change in cancer treatment, and the biopharma industry needs to gain information that will be beneficial for industry and patients," said Axel Hoos, MD, PhD "The conference will deal with a panoply of topics, including the investment landscape and key business deals, combination immunotherapies and how to test them in clinical trials, and what role the patient can have on clinical designs and recruitment procedures."
The conference features national and international experts including but not limited to Dr. Carl June, Director of Translational Research, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Jedd Wolchok, Chief, Melanoma and Immunotherapeutics Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, and Dr. Alexander Eggermont, Director General, Institut Gustave Roussy.
The speaking faculty at Immuno-Oncology 360° includes:
- Anne Altmeyer, PhD, MBA, MPH, VP, Business Development & Licensing, Head Negotiations, Oncology, Baxalta
- Robert Ang, MD, MBA, Chief Business Officer, Neon Therapeutics
- Philippe Armand, MD, PhD, Senior Physician, Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Roy Baynes, MD, PhD, SVP, Global Clinical Development, MercK Research Labs
- Kenneth Bloom, MD, FACP, Chief Medical Officer, GE Healthcare
- Gideon Blumenthal, MD, Clinical Team Leader, Thoracic and Head/Neck Oncology, FDA, CDER, FDA
- Cedrik Britten, MD, Head of Cell Therapy, GlaxoSmithKline
- Alexander Eggermont, MD, PhD, Director General, Institut Gustave Roussy
- Mark Frohlich, MD, EVP, Development and Portfolio Management, Juno Therapeutics
- Winald Gerritsen, Professor and Medical Oncologist, Radboud Medical Center, Nijmegen
- John Graham, MB, ChB, FRCR, FRCP, Manager / Director, National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) / National Collaborating Centre for Cancer
- James Gulley, MD, PhD, Head, Immunotherapy Section, Director, Medical Oncology Service, Office of the Clinical Director, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute
- Omid Hamid, MD, Chief, Translational Research and Immunotherapy / Director, Melanoma Therapeutics, The Angeles Clinic and Research Institute
- Axel Hoos, MD, PhD, VP, Oncology R&D, GlaxoSmithKline
- Ramy Ibrahim, MD, Clinical VP of Immuno-Oncology, AstraZeneca
- Carl June, MD, Director, Translational Research Program; Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Abramson Cancer Center, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Michael Kalos, PhD, CSO, Cancer Immunobiology, Eli Lily
- Howard Kaufman, MD, FACS, Chief Surgical Officer, Assoc. Director / President, Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey / Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)
- Herbert Kim Lyerly, MD, Professor Surgery, Assistant Professor in Immunology, Associate Professor of Pathology, Duke Cancer Center
- Michael King Jr, Managing Director and Senior Biotech Analyst, JMP Securities
- Ron Korn, MD, PhD, Founder, Chairman and CMO, Imaging Endpoints
- Philippe Lopes Fernandes, SVP & Head of Global Licensing & Business Development, Merck KGaA
- Kamala Maddali, DVM, PhD, VP, Biopharma Collaborations & Companion Diagnostics Cancer Genetics Inc.
- Patricia Marinello, PharmD, Clinical Director, Oncology Clinical Research, Merck Research Labs
- Ian McCaffery, PhD, Head, Companion Diagnostics, Oncology Biomarker Development, Genentech
- RJ Motzer, MD, Medical Oncologist, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Andrea Perrone, MD, Head, Imaging, Merck
- Reena Philip, PhD, Division Director Division of Molecular Genetics and Pathology (DMGP) Office of In Vitro Diagnostics and Radiological Health CDRH, FDA
- David Reese, MD, SVP, Translational Sciences, Amgen
- Naiyer Rizvi, MD, Director, Thoracic Oncology & Immunotherapeutics in Medical Oncology, NY Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center
- Eric Rubin, MD, Vice President, Global Clinical Oncology, Merck Research Labs
- Rita Shaknovich, MD, PhD, Medical Director and VP of Hematopathology, Cancer Genetics Inc.
- Mark Simon, Partner, Torreya Partners
- Robert Stein, MD, PhD, Chief Science Officer, Agenus
- Marc Theoret, MD, Lead Medical Officer, Office of Oncology Drug Products, CDER, FDA
- Peter Thompson, MD, FACP, Private Equity Partner, OrbiMed Advisors
- Jeffrey Weber, MD, PhD, Senior Member and Director Donald A Adam Comprehensive Melanoma Research Center, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Kari Whitehead, MS, RD, Co-founder, Emily Whitehead Foundation
- Jedd Wolchok, MD, PhD, Chief, Melanoma and Immunotherapeutics Service; Lloyd J. Old Chair for Clinical Investigation, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Cissy Young, Executive Director, Russell Reynolds Associates
For more information about the Immuno-Oncology 360° program, visit http://theconferenceforum.org/conferences/immuno-oncology-360/overview//