This event will discuss the payer and HTA agencies' challenges in budget management and cost-containment, compared to their enthusiasm to reimburse expensive treatments and diagnostics in the Nordic region. Drugs and technologies of high clinical and economic benefit will be prioritized by payers, however pharma and device companies will need to understand how they can further develop, measure, demonstrate and deliver this value to health systems. This is the ideal event for those looking to find out novel methods and ideas for achieving patient access to advanced pharmaceuticals and devices in one of the world's most advanced regions.
3 Events in One:
- Nordic Payer & HTA Forum
- Pharmaceutical Market Access in the Nordic Region
- Medical Device Commercial Excellence & Market Access in the Nordic Region
- Understanding the levels of payer authority and decision making processes.
- Nordic pricing & reimbursement trends and challenges.
- Mini-HTA at the hospital level in the Nordics.
- Demonstrating value in the eyes of payers during times of reform and economic constraint.
- Real world evidence & cost effectiveness for pharmaceuticals in the Nordics.
- Medical device market access & commercial challenges in the Nordics.
Further information can be found at http://nordic2016.nextlevelpharma.com/
Request agenda at http://nordic2016.nextlevelpharma.com/request-agenda or contact me directly for more information.
Ph: +421 2 3266 0382
Fax: +421 2 3301 0331