SMi group is delighted to announce that Arty Rajendra, Partner, IP Litigation, Rouse Legal will be leading a post-conference workshop (10 Feb 2016, London, UK) entitled: Understanding Regulatory and Legal Issues Around Parallel Distribution at the SMi's 10th annual Parallel Trade Conference (8-9 Feb 2016).
Regulatory affairs and legal issues are still the key challenge for parallel distribution, as reflected from recent cases.
In the exclusive interview, Arty Rajenra said: "From a legal perspective, there has been a new case which will be of interest to the audience. Exchange rate and currency fluctuations are the drivers behind PT- with sterling pounds being so strong against the euro and dollar, the UK has become an attractive territory for parallel importers. We have certainly been advising clients more frequently on parallel import issues and the legal tools available to assist them". For full interview download, please visit the events website.
The post-conference workshop will provide an interactive environment with practical examples for delegates to learn about scenario planning as well as in-depth snapshot of regional pharmaceutical markets.
Attendees will gain invaluable takeaways from this workshop on critical regulatory landscape and legislations that can impact on their business planning and operations. The workshop will also address mitigation of legal risks and when to act, in order to ensure business continuity and integrity on a pan-European landscape.
The complimentary interview, full event agenda and full speaker outline are available for download at: www.parallel-trade.comParallel Trade 2016 Highlights:
- Regional market snapshots - evaluating opportunities across Europe and ensuring business integrity
- Refine your business model through better distribution, pricing and market access planning to protect your brand and revenue stream
- Online pharmacy - product validation and minimizing risks of counterfeited drugs
- Network with your industry colleagues to share experiences and implement best practices
In addition to the conference, the event will feature two exclusive half-day post-conference workshops held on the 10th February 2016.
- Parallel Trade - Management Strategies. Workshop Leader: Janice Haigh, Practice Leader, Market Access, Quintiles
- Understanding Regulatory and Legal Issues Around Parallel Distribution. Workshop Leader: Arty Rajendra, Partner, IP Litigation, Rouse Legal
For more information or to register visit the event website at www.parallel-trade.com
For sponsorship opportunities contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: email@example.com
To register contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org