This marcus evans forum will help delegates to manage efficiently their Alliance Management, structure their role in the company, improve the process and tools to use, but also consider a range of different partnership models in order to face the differences and have the possibility to react and adapt to requirement and needs on a long-lasting view. The event will be held on 18th - 20th of April 2016 in Barcelona, Spain. This 6th edition forum will be the perfect opportunity to showcase successful alliances through case studies to find the right model to manage Alliance portfolio and capitalize on innovative and solid partnerships.
Why join this marcus evans forum?
- Implement the best practices in managing alliances
- Improve alliance capabilities on the full alliances portfolio
- Define and document common understanding and expectations with partners
- Develop a set of tools to measure performance and objectives' alignment
- Choose the right partner according to the strategy and needs
- Set mutual trust and keep the relationship in good conditions
- Expand Alliance management framework across the organisation
- Cope with unsuccessful partnerships and termination processes
Expert Speaker Panel includes:
- Timothy Herpin, Vice-President, Strategic Partnering & Business Development, Oncology & STL, AstraZeneca
- Lidia Martín Pereda, Head of Department Alliances, Partners Management & Integration Office, Almirall
- Teresa Faria, Senior Director, Alliance Management, Daiichi Sankyo
- Alistair Dixon, Senior Director, Alliance Management, Takeda
- Christoph Huwe, Alliance Manager Global External Innovation & Alliances, Bayer Healthcare
- Francine Crémond, Director, Alliance Management Strategy, External Innovation and Science Policy, Sanofi
For further information, please contact Constandinos Vinall, ConstandinosV@marcusevanscy.com or visit the event website.