This marcus evans forum will help delegates to give a more coherent, efficient and comprehensive view on the whole formulation process of protein, peptides and vaccines (from pre-formulation, formulation, production, manufacturing and delivery). The event will be held on 6th and 8th of June 2016 in Barcelona, Spain. The delegates will benefit from case studies on major challenge as aggregates, particles, bioavailability, immunogenicity and compatibility and will learn how to minimise risks, time and cost expenditure.
Why join this marcus evans forum?
- Improve the design of biological formulation with automated and high-throughput solutions
- Integrate QbD and PAT processes in drug development
- Enhance stability process controlling aggregation
- Improve characterization with efficient analytical tools
- Discuss the regulatory environment around biological drug development
- Address the challenges of scale up, lyophilisation and tech transfer processes
- Exchange on the recent improvement in drug delivery for various biological molecules and vaccines
Expert Speaker Panel:
- Joel Richard, Senior Vice President, Peptides - Head of CMCE, Ipsen
- Y. John Wang, Ph.D. Group Leader and Principal Scientist, Genentech
- Simone Vecchi, Ph.D. NBE Formulation Development, FP Researcher Pharmaceutical and Analytical Dev. Biotech Products | Global Manufacturing and Supply Merck
- Dr. Hanne Kinnunen, Lecturer in Pharmaceutics, Division of Pharmacy, Durham University
- Juliette Fortpied, Expert Scientist, Head of Preclinical and High Throughput Formulation, GSK Vaccines
For further information, please visit the event website or contact Ms Melini Hadjitheori (email: MeliniH@marcusevanscy.com).