This marcus evans forum will help delegates to progress on IDMP projects with already some lessons learnt and practices to share for those who are less advanced in the journey. The event will be held on 13th - 15th of April 2016 in Frankfurt, Germany. This 3rd Edition IDMP Compliance Challenge conference will discuss latest regulatory developments from EMA, FDA developments on GINAS and hear a number of case studies on IDMP projects, technology selection, post gap analysis phases, practical experiences on unstructured information and other key areas compliance requirements preparations.
Why join this marcus evans forum?
- Benchmark with practitioners ahead of the curve
- Manage effective compliance work and IDMP strategy despite missing EMA guidelines
- Prepare for 1st, 2nd and further iterations
- Organise actionable business preparation after impact assessment
- Find and draw together the missing data and build a smart data quality framework
- Lessons learnt and tips for software and vendor selection
- Hear the implementation plans in EU, US, Japan and other countries
- Submitting Investigative Products Data to EMA
- GINAS latest developments covered
Expert Speaker Panel includes:
- Dr. Andrew Marr, Internationally recognised IDMP Compliance Expert Member, ISO Technical Commitee 215, Working Group 6, Marr Consultancy Ltd, UK
- Kelly Hnat, Senior Director, Regulatory Information Management, Teva
- Dr. Rüdiger Faust, Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Intelligence, Grünenthal GmbH
- Christina McNair, Manager, RA xEVMPD / IDMP, Actavis (Allergan)
- Jakob Juul Rasmussen, IDMP Program Manager, Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S
- Susanne Koch, Head of Enterprise Architecture, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
For further information, please contact Constandinos Vinall, ConstandinosV@marcusevanscy.com or visit the event website.