This upcoming webinar hosted by Oxford Global will provide an insight on the Advances In Small Molecule Drugs Formulation Research on Thursday 11th February 2016, 2 pm GMT.
Register for this free webinar here: http://bit.ly/1HQsBkP
About the Webinar:
The formulation market represents a complex part of the industry that is becoming more and more advanced. The market's expansion is attributed to the recent advancements in small and large molecule drugs formulation research as well as novel formulation strategies. Oxford Global's free webinar offers attendees the opportunity to hear more about the analytical considerations for amorphous solid dispersions and solid state solubility determinations in PVP and copolymers, the influence of molecular weight and copolymer composition.
Speaker 1: 2pm GMT/3pm CET/ 9am EST:
David Elder, Director, Product Development. GlaxoSmithKline: Amorphous Solid Dispersions: Analytical Considerations
- What is the amorphous state?
- What are the stability challenges?
- Analytical approaches and challenges
- LODs/LOQs of physical methods (cf. chemical methods)
Speaker 2: 2.30 GMT/3.30 CET/9.30 EST:
René Holm, Senior Director, Pharmaceutical Science, H. Lundbeck A/S: Solid Stage Solubility Determinations In PVP And Copolymers - What Is The Influence Of Molecular Weight And Copolymer Composition
- Influence of polymer molecular weight on solubility
- A physical chemical hypothesis to this
- Influence of molecular weight in in vitro dissolution profile and who that transcripts into in vivo performance
Benefits to Attending:
- Improve your knowledge about amorphous solid dispersions
- Gain an overview about the challenges associated with the amorphous state
- Discuss the influence of polymer molecular weight on solubility
- Learn more about the influence of molecular weight in in vitro dissolution profile and who that transcripts into in vivo performance
Click here to register for this FREE Webinar: http://bit.ly/1HQsBkP
You can also give us your opinion on Twitter, follow @FDDCongress and join #FDDC16 https://twitter.com/FDDCongress
If you need any further information about the Webinar, you can email Guillaume Alonso at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1865 248 455