Less than 1 month to go to the Digital Health & Wellness Summit 2016
Be a part of it and Register Now!
Leading industries confirmed: Telefónica, Roche Diabetes Care Spain, Emminens Healthcare Services, Samsung Electronics, MedTronic, Tunstall, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Nokia, Philips, Dell Healthcare, McLaren Applied Technologies...
Leading decision makers confimed: BUPA insurances group, Zurich insurances, Ministries of Health / Social Affairs of Estonia, Netherlands, Catalonia, NHS England, Guy's & St Thomas Hospital, Hospital Clínic Barcelona...More than 40 speakers now confirmed including:
- Adam Hill, Chief Medical Officer at McLaren Applied Technologies
- Oliver Smith, Director of Strategy and Innovation, Guy's and St Thomas Charity
- Jorge Fernandez Miranda, Global Head of Consumer Digital Health, Telefonica Digital
- Andrés Martín, Global Partnership Lead for mHealth, Bupa
- Kumar Jacob, Non-Executive Director, SLaM NHS Foundation Trust
- Matej Adam, European Healthcare Industry Leader EMEA, IBM