Join highly specialized senior-level pharmaceutical professionals working in labeling and regulatory affairs, as they discuss key strategies for designing a product label that is inclusive of core content, while confronting stringent timing constraints, translation challenges and adhering to changing FDA guidelines and standards.
marcus evans will host the 4th Pharma Labeling Compliance Conference on March 15-16, 2016 in Boston, MA. Through case study presentations and panel discussions, this conference delegation will coordinate a more robust End-to-End Labeling process while being able to successfully submit labels in Structured Product Labeling (SPL) format and adhere to new guidance's such as the Pregnancy & Lactation Labeling Rule (PLLR). Attending this premier conference will enable you to:
- Develop an End-to-End labeling model that will improve the entire labeling process
- Deal with errors that occur when submitting labels in Structure Product Labeling (SPL) Format to achieve compliance with FDA standards
- Remain vigilant with product safety changes to ensure the label is accurate and depicting all safety information
- Devise a labeling alignment model that will assist in achieving global labeling harmonization
- Identify and document branded and generic label updates to ensure compliant product labeling
Past Attendees Include: Takeda Pharmaceuticals International Co., Baxter Healthcare Corporation, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, AbbVie, Inc., Genentech, Inc., Boston Scientific, Allergan, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, Merck, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals, and many more!
"I continue to be impressed by the quality of speakers and depth of content at each marcus evans event." AstraZeneca
"Up to date, stimulating and interactive meeting. Enthusiastic audience and high quality speakers." Shire Pharmaceuticals
For more information, email Tyler Kelch, Digital Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org