SMi is pleased to announce that Alexandra Tsioni, Clinical Supply Chain Study Lead Manager for Global Clinical Operations at Teva, has joined the expert speaker line-up at the 10th annual Clinical Trial Logistics event taking place on 18 - 19 May in London, UK. Registration to the conference is now live on the website with a special discount of £400 for bookings before 29 February. Please visit http://www.clinical-trial-logistics.com/mednewstoday for more information.
Miss Tsioni will address the ongoing challenge of temperature control in a keynote presentation entitled "Temperature excursion management" on Day One of the conference. The lecture will discuss the following topics:
- Challenges that occur during shipment to sites and during storage at site
- How to manage temperature excursion
- IRT as a supportive tool
- Predicting the risk
Other notable presentation from expert speakers include:
- Implementing a compliant and patient-centric clinical supply strategy - Rocio Cuadrado, TSOM Leader Clinical Supplies SCP - Studies & Distribution, Sanofi
- The Importance of forecasting and supply planning in avoiding logistical delays - Elisabetta Carli, Head - Operations Clinical Vaccines Management, GlaxoSmithKline
- Comparators in clinical trials: effective meets flexible supply chain - Jasmin Hellwig, Senior Comparator Specialist, Merck Sharp and Dohme
- EU CTR Annex VI: Labelling of investigational medicinal products - Tony Moult, Director, Clinical Supplies Operations, Daiichi Sankyo
- Challenges in air freighting time and temperature shipments - Alan Dorling, Global Head - Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, IAG Cargo
- Panel Discussion: The Falsified Medicine Directive - Geoffroy Bessaud, Associate Vice President, Anti-Counterfeiting Coordination, Sanofi; Amer Alghabban, VP GxP Quality Assurance, Compliance & Training, Karyopharm Therapeutics; Ulrike Kreysa, Vice President Healthcare, GS1 Global Office
For more information or to register visit the event website at http://www.clinical-trial-logistics.com/mednewstoday.
To take advantage of the Early Bird Offer register before 29 February to save £400 off the conference price.
For sponsorship opportunities contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: email@example.com
For delegate bookings contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries contact Honey de Gracia on +44 (0) 20 7827 6102 or email email@example.com