Following on from the successes of previous events, SMi's 5th annual ADC Summit returns to London with an even more exciting agenda in 2016. The event takes place on 23-24 May, 2016 at the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum in London, UK.
Day 1 will address topics on innovations in design and synthesis of cross-linkers and novel technologies for conjugation approaches, while Day 2 explores key challenges and critical success factors learnt in ADC development. A detailed programme with the complete expert speaker line-up is now available on the website.
Event attendees will benefit from hearing the latest insights from Takeda on Adcetris; joining discussions on recent advancements in research and development from MedImmune; and analysing case studies from big pharma companies such as Novartis, Roche, Bayer, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and many more.
2016 Agenda Highlights:
- Takeda presents how ADCETRIS was developed to treat Hodgkin Lymphoma
- MedImmune discusses the latest advancements in ADC development
- Novartis addresses challenges and critical success factors in ADC development and outsourcing
- Case studies including the homogeneity of ADC for highly effective and safer cancer therapy from Bayer, Roche, Pfizer
Two half-day interactive post-conference workshops:
- ADC Payloads: Availability and Mechanisms of Action hosted by Femtogenix and King's College London
- Developments in High Potency Manufacturing hosted by SKAN AG
Join ADC industry elites as they share, confer and debate how to create the next wave of ADCs with better efficacy, lower toxicity and improved potency for clinical success.
For more information and to take advantage of the £400 EARLY BIRD discount, visit and register on the event website at http://www.adcsummit.com/mednewstoday.
For sponsorship opportunities contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For delegate bookings contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email email@example.com.
For media enquiries contact Honey de Gracia on +44 (0) 20 7827 6102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.