As we are rapidly approaching our highly anticipated 3rd Annual Peptides Congress, taking place on 18th & 19th April 2016 at the Novotel London West in London; Oxford Global wanted to share with you the latest updates regarding the conference programme:
- Are you keen to hear about the opportunities and challenges for peptide drug discovery beyond the natural hormones? Join Abhijit Bhat, VP Chemistry, Ipsen Bioscience to gain an overview of the therapeutic landscape and hear peptide discovery case studies!
- Want to discuss the latest progress in oral peptide delivery? Gain latest insights into the area with Thomas Vorherr, Director, Peptide Discovery, Novartis.
- Stay at the forefront of peptide characterisation and purification research with Bhagyashree Khunte, Senior Principal Scientist, Pfizer, Inc and many more!
Bringing together over 400 biologics experts, the conference will be co-located with the highly established 9th Annual Proteins & Antibodies Congress and 4th Annual Biosimilars & Biobetters Congress, The Peptides Congress provides a unique opportunity to join over 20 highly esteemed peptides speakers, participate in high- level discussions and network about the future landscape of the industry.
Review the Latest Updates of the Conference Programme: http://www.peptides-congress.com/download-agenda-marketing/
Free Peptides Webinar Recording: "Increasing Peptide Half-Life Through Conjugation Or Recombinant Fusion To XTEN Protein Polymers".
This webinar recording offers you the chance to hear from Volker Schellenberger, President and CEO, Amunix about "Increasing Peptide Half-Life Through Conjugation Or Recombinant Fusion To XTEN Protein Polymers".
Benefits of the webinar recording:
- Learn about a clinically validated alternative to PEGylation that addresses PEG-related safety concerns
- Gain more information on how one can increase half-life while avoiding the typical PEG-related potency reduction
Download the Webinar Recording: http://www.peptides-congress.com/webinar-recording-request/
Reserve Your Place Today!
For further information on booking your place today, or to find out more regarding available group discounts, please contact Guillaume Alonso on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1865 248455 to request further information regarding the Congress.
You can also discover even more and discuss the latest topics on the key advancements in peptides research and therapeutics on our social media: