Oxford Global is delighted to share with you the final agenda for our highly anticipated 2nd Annual Formulation & Drug Delivery Congress, taking place on 18 - 19 May 2016 in London, UK. Network with over 150 senior level formulation and drug delivery experts and hear world-class presentations and keynote addresses covering large molecule and small molecule drugs formulation and drug delivery.
Download the 2016 conference Final Agenda: http://www.formulation-congress.com/download-agenda-marketing/
Why Will Attendees Return Year after Year?
- Gain present-day insights into the challenges associated with protein and peptide formulation development
- Examine novel enabling technologies for new therapeutic entities
- Discuss the impact and utilisation of nanotechnology in order to create new medicines
- Boost your industry knowledge about recent advancements in amorphous solid dispersions
- Benchmark different drug delivery technologies for large molecule and small molecule delivery
- Implement new strategies in order to overcome the challenges of introducing new technologies into a pharmaceutical industrial environment
Free Formulation & Drug Delivery Webinar Recording Available
Presentation 1: Amorphous Solid Dispersions: Analytical Considerations
Presentation 2: Solid Stage Solubility Determinations in PVP And Copolymers - What Is The Influence Of Molecular Weight And Copolymer Composition
Benefits of the webinar recording:
- Improve your knowledge about amorphous solid dispersions
- Gain an overview about the challenges associated with the amorphous state
- Discuss the influence of polymer molecular weight on solubility
- Learn more about the influence of molecular weight in in vitro dissolution profile and who that transcripts into in vivo performance
Download the Free Webinar Recording Now: http://www.formulation-congress.com/webinar-recording-request/
￼￼￼￼￼￼ Reserve Your Place Today!
For further information on booking your place today, or to find out more regarding available group discounts, please contact Guillaume Alonso on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1865 248455 to request further information regarding the Congress.
You can also discover even more and discuss the latest topics on the key issues in biologics and small molecule drug formulation and delivery on our social media:
LinkedIn: Formulation & Drug Delivery Network