The high cost of clinical trials, increased regulatory demands on patient safety and recruitment, and high number of drug failures in early development, are putting high pressure on the biopharma industry to find the way to rethink and redesign their approach to early clinical development that is more efficient, agile and patient centric.
The tragic events surrounding the Bial trial have forced industry and regulators to confront and address some very serious questions regarding the science and business of early development.
The industry now needs to incorporate real-world case studies, and practical applications to make the most of advances in digital technologies and in silico modelling, patient engagement and evolving healthcare systems.
Attend Exploratory Clinical Development World Europe to help you understand new approaches to manage risk and select the best candidates to carry forwards.
Here's 5 reasons you should attend:
- Learn how to accelerate early clinical development with effective study design for candidate progression
- Develop successful strategies to bridge the translational gap
- Explore new approaches to cardiac safety in early phases of development
- Discover how to reduce toxicology related attrition
- Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer-to-peer roundtables, case studies and panel discussions
Don't miss out on this chance to learn from leading pharma companies across Europe discussing translational medicine and early clinical development. Register Now!