"Big data is like teenage sex: everyone talks about it, nobody really knows how to do it, and everyone thinks everyone else is doing it, so everyone claims they are doing it..." (Dan Ariely, Duke University)
We introduce to you the most important event in Big Data and Genomics - BioData World USA Congress. We have developed an event with the one goal of driving precision medicine to the clinic in the most streamlined and effective way possible.
Bringing together clinicians, big pharma, biotech institutions, policy makers, visionary academics and data leaders to facilitate partnerships and drive progress.
Reviewing game changing innovation, roadblocks, and critical success factors in the practical application of big data.
Understanding how big data is driving developments in personalised medicine.
Download event brochure for more details
Precision medicine is only attainable through bringing together the world's principal decision makers involved in this multidisciplinary effort to one platform. This is why the world's leading international institutions have partnered to make this a reality. These institutions include: The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, EMBL-EBI, Global Alliance for Genomics and Health, Babraham Institute, ABPI, Pharmacogenetics and Stratified Medicine Network, BIA, Pistoia Alliance, Cancer Research UK, The Farr Institute and the Francis Crick Institute.
Our 70+ international speaker panel includes Board and Director level speakers from the following institutions:
- Harvard School of Public Health
- Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- Autism Speaks
- Partners Personalized Medicine
- New York University
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Mayo Clinic
- Cornell University
- MVP (Million Veteran Program)
- Geisinger Health System
- Former Vice President of Apple
- UC Santa Cruz
- University of Columbia
- Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Institute for Personalized Cancer Therapy (IPCT)
- Boston University
- Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology
- Harvard Medical School
- Columbia University
- Open Medicine Institute
- UCSF Institute for Human Genetics
- John Hopkins Medical Centre
- Harvard University
- Precision FDA Community
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
- N.I.S.T. (National Institute for Standards and Technology
Don't miss this unprecedented opportunity to be right at the cutting edge of life science research.