Bringing in voices from some of the most senior industry thought leaders from Bristol Myers Squibb, Merck, Pfizer, Roche and Critical Path Institute, Oxford Global proudly presents the Biomarkers and Precision Medicine USA Congress where the latest areas in Biomarkers in Discovery and Validation, Precision Medicine, Diagnostics development and Clinical Development will be discussed. The congress will be held on the 3-4 October 2016 in San Diego, USA.
5 Interactive Streams:
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery and Development - Translation and Precision Medicine in Auto-Immune Diseases, CNS, Oncology, and Infectious Diseases
- Personalised Medicine, Companion Diagnostics & Patient Testing
- Innovations In Biomarker Research - Informatics, Data Management, Assay Development, Imaging Technologies
- Biomarker in Clinical Development & Clinical Trials
- Clinical Diagnostics, NGS & Genomic Markers and Genetic Testing
Reasons to attend:
- Learn novel biomarker discoveries and developments in different therapeutic areas such as immuno-oncology, auto-immune and CNS diseases, neuroscience & infectious diseases.
- Gain new insight in the translation of biomarkers from the discovery to the early development stages, precision medicine as well as personalised healthcare
- Understand industry companion diagnostics developments, regulatory updates and the future of targeted therapy, precision medicine & patient self-monitoring in healthcare.
- Overcome data management challenges in the different omics platforms
- Discover new avenues in new imaging technologies, digital pathology, cytometry and Liquid Biopsys
- Determine the most appropriate and how to develop these into validated analytical methods suitable for clinical practice
- Utilising surrogate endpoints and exploring biomarkers in clinical trials
- Push towards clinical development success and the use of NGS & genomic markers in clinical diagnostics development & decision making
- Learn case studies in microRNA's, CTCs, circulating free DNA & exosomes Biomarkers
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Kaufman, Executive Director, Translational Immuno-Oncology Lead, Oncology Clinical Research, Merck Research Laboratories
- Jean-François Martini, Sr. Director, Translational Oncology, Early Development, Translational, and immuno-Oncology, Pfizer Oncology
- John Michael Sauer, PSTC Executive Director, c-PATH PSTC
- Ann Kapoun, Vice President, Translational Medicine, OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Zhenhao Qi, Associate Director, Clinical Genetics and Genomics, Clinical Translational Technologies and Operation, ECTR, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Philip M. Arlen, President & Chief Executive Officer, Precision Biologics, Inc.
- Johan Luthman, VP Neuroscience R&D, Franchise Integrator, Eisai
- Mark Day, Senior Director, Corporate Development, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Arijit Chakravarty, Director, Modelling and Simulation, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Download the Agenda and see speakers, presentations and topics.
What is included in your place?
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Free access to the co-located 3rd Annual Drug Discovery Leaders Summit
- Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
Reserve Your Place Today!
Registration to attend the Biomarkers & Precision Medicine USA Congress 2016 is now open. For further information on booking your place today or to find out more regarding available Early Bird Discounts along with a small number of group discounts, please contact Guillaume Alonso on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 248455 to request further information regarding the Congress or to receive a promotional code.
You can also discover even more and discuss the latest topics in biomarker research, companion diagnostics, personalised medicine and clinical biomarkers on our social media: