Our 3rd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress which will take place on the 3rd & 4th October 2016 in San Diego, California, is designed as a high-level strategy-focused meeting for drug discovery and medicinal chemistry experts based in the USA.
The meeting will feature exciting streams dedicated to different aspects of drug discovery:
- Strategies session to compare phenotypic and target based approaches and share the new hit finding methods from key start up companies.
- Screening and assays stream and a discovery informatics stream to discuss novel screening and imaging tools as well as the latest advances in computational drug discovery techniques.
- Exciting updates from the medicinal chemistry field, particularly in the field of kinases and off-target liabilities.
Attend this meeting to take part in high level scientific discussions on the hottest topics in the industry:
- Hear about the challenges associated with assay translatability from Jing Li, Director, Genomics and Phenotypic Screening, Merck
- Lisa Mendoza, Associate Director, Global External Innovation & Alliances, Bayer will discuss 'Advancing Neuroscience Therapeutics From Discovery To Patients'
- Learn about the 'Discovery Of The 2nd Generation P2X3 Receptor Antagonist, MK-2548, For The Treatment Of Chronic Pain' from Leticia Toledo-Sherman, Director of Computer Aided Drug Design and Medicinal Chemist, CHDI Foundation
Download the Agenda and see speakers, presentations and topics. What is included in your place?
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Free access to the co-located Biomarkers & Precision Medicine USA Congress
- Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
￼ Reserve Your Place Today!
Registration to attend 3rd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress 2016 is now open. For further information on booking your place today or to find out more regarding available Early Bird Discounts along with a small number of group discounts, please contact Guillaume Alonso on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1865 248455 to request further information regarding the Congress or to receive a promotional code.
You can also discover even more and discuss the latest topics in drug discovery and medicinal chemistry on our social media: