Oxford Global is pleased to share with you the final agenda for the 17th Annual Drug Discovery Leaders Summit, 13-14 June 2016, Hotel Palace Berlin in Germany. With the event now just 6 weeks away, I wanted to remind you that there is still time to secure your place.
Are you looking for solutions to improve your drug discovery pipeline? Guidance on the best strategy to pursue? Join 250 senior attendees for a high-level, strategy-led discussion about the best discovery techniques and technology, validating novel drug targets, improving lead optimisation and making better use of discovery data.
To see Final Agenda of the Conference Programme, please click here.
Here are some of the highlights:
- In our Key Discovery Strategies stream hear about the interplay of kinase broad profiling and phenotypic drug discovery from Edgar Jacoby, Senior Principal Scientist Molecular Informatics at Janssen
- Our Screening & Assays: Enabling Technologies stream features an exciting presentation about novel approaches MST and nanoDSF for Fragment-Based Lead Discovery from Alexey Rak, Head of Bio Structure and Biophysics, Sanofi
- We have a brand new stream for 2016: Novel Targets in Drug Discovery. Stefanie Urlinger, Senior Director R&D at MorphoSys will share their latest results from targeting peptide/HLA complexes with antibodies for use in cancer therapy
- The Discovery Chemistry and Drug Design streams are now full of exciting new case studies and research updates:
- Overcome your drug attrition hurdles with David Elder, Director of Externalisation, GSK
- Maria Joao Romao, Professor, Lisbon University will be sharing her latest drug metabolism research
- Jose Cid, Principal Scientist, Janssen will share his research into Positive Allosteric Modulators of mGluR2 for the treatment of CNS disorders
Free Webinar recordings on the theme of "Drug Discovery - What Will The Future Hold?"
Benefits of downloading:
- Advance your knowledge of antibody technologies and the common challenges faced by researchers
- Hear about the latest strategies for open innovation in drug discovery, across small and large molecules
- Learn from a leading expert about his experience in antibody discovery
- Hear about an innovative approach to antibody technology and also open innovation, and have the opportunity to put your questions to our industry experts
"Nanobodies as a Versatile and Clinically Validated Approach".
Download here: http://www.drugdiscovery-summit1.com/speakers/webinar-recording/
"Open Innovation and Partnerships For an Improved Lead Generation".
Download here: http://www.drugdiscovery-summit1.com/speakers/webinar-recording-request-ii/
What is included in your place?
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Free access to the co-located 4th Annual Discovery Chemistry & Drug Design Congress
- Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
Reserve Your Place Today! For further information on booking your place today, or to find out more regarding available group discounts, please contact Guillaume Alonso on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1865 248455 to request further information regarding the Congress or to receive a promotional code.
You can also discover even more and discuss the latest topics in drug discovery and medicinal chemistry on our social media:
LinkedIn: Drug Discovery & Development Network Group