PFS-Tech 2016 is back for the 6th year running. This meeting will yet again showcase the latest advances and scientific excellence in injectable technology to help you enhance innovation in patient centric drug delivery systems.
When: June 28-30, 2016
Where: Palm Springs, California
This is your opportunity to engage with 20 of the most current thought leaders in this space including:
- Kerstin Walke, Head Global Pharmaceutical Development, Biopharmaceuticals, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Srini Sridharan, Director, Device Development, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Scott Arra, Device Technology Lead, Respiratory, Injectables & Topical Delivery Systems, North America, GSK
- Ruby Gulati, Head, Combination Product Quality, Genentech
- Anthony Mire-Sluis, Vice President, North America, Singapore, Contract & Product Quality, Amgen
To download the full event guide, click here.
Amongst a growing number of Pre-Filled Syringe conferences for the thriving PFS and injectables community, PFS-Tech stands out because:
- The focus of the event has been updated to reflect what our audience want to hear about: Innovation in injectable technology. Dedicated sessions and interactive workshops will give you an in-depth insight into critical topics including design controls, HFE, drug formulation and combination product regulation.
- Scientific excellence is at the heart of this event. This year we invited a prestigious Scientific Advisory Board, with representation from Sanofi, Biogen and MedImmune, to make sure the event is of the highest possible quality and invaluable for all members of the PFS ecosystem.
- Having served the community for 6 years, we know this industry inside out. Through our connections to the industry we offer you the chance to engage with the most senior speaker faculty that any PFS meeting has seen. Hear from the most influential VPs, Heads and Directors in this field.
- An intimate setting with limited numbers ensures that thought leaders and decision makers can interact throughout the two days. In addition to the jam-packed scientific content, take advantage of the 7 hours of networking to forge meaningful collaborations.
- As the only event to recognize and celebrate advances in the industry through the inaugural PFS-Tech awards - this is your chance to showcase your achievements or have a say in who is championing progress in this field.
To join this annual platform driving advances in parenteral drug delivery device technology, visit prefilled-syringes.com. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.