marcus evans will host the Strategies in Patient Centered Clinical Research Conference in Boston, MA. Clinical research is gearing towards greater patient engagement as patients are becoming more empowered in their health decisions. Drug companies are incorporating trends and technologies that allow patients to become more actively involved in clinical trials. In order to ensure a high level of patient participation in clinical trials, companies must bring the patient voice to the forefront of the trial.
Attending this advanced conference will enable you to:
- Incorporating the patient voice in all stages of clinical research for heightened patient participation.
- Establishing metrics to evaluate the ROI on patient centric programs
- Overcoming internal resistance to become a patient centric organization
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to encourage patient driven healthcare
- Instilling patient centricity throughout the drug development life-cycle
Pre-Conference Workshops (July 19, 2016): Redesigning a Clinical Trial to Incorporate Patient Insights, and Exploring the Value of Patient Engagement in Clinical Research
- "I continue to be impressed by the quality of speakers and depth of content at each marcus evans event." AstraZeneca
- "Up to date, stimulating and interactive meeting. Enthusiastic audience and high quality speakers." Shire Pharmaceuticals
- "Great focus." Gilead Sciences Inc.
Check out the conference agenda, or email Jen Jordan, Digital Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com.