Join us for this highly anticipated 2nd Annual Cell & Gene Therapy Congress, 3-4 November 2016 in London to discover what opportunities lie in the industry for your business by networking with internationally acknowledged VPs, Directors, Heads and other senior level cell & gene therapy experts.
Have you heard that transforming cell and gene therapies into commercial products is the biggest challenge the industry is currently facing due to complex and overlapping regulatory oversight as well as by difficulties in funding?
The meeting place for over 250 senior-level cell & gene therapy, cell culture and stem cell experts Co-located with Oxford Global's highly established 5th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress and anticipated 3rd Annual Stem Cell Congress. The event is a unique opportunity to join experts in the above areas to engage in scientific discussions about the current landscape, overcoming future challenges to help this rapidly advancing industry continue going forward.
Our 2nd Annual Cell & Gene Therapy Congress will cover 2 interactive streams:
- Cell & Gene Therapy: Development, Clinical Trials & Commercialisation
- Cell Therapy Bioprocessing and Manufacturing
Who will be speaking?
- Michael Linden, Vice President, Gene Therapy Head, Genetic Medicine Institute, Pfizer Inc.
- Sven Kili, VP and Head of Gene Therapy Development, GSK
- Katherine Tsokas, Senior Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, Johnson & Johnson
- Sicco Popma, Scientific Director, Janssen
- Aisha Masood, Director, Global Clinical Research, Oncology, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- J. Fraser Wright, Co Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Spark Therapeutics
- Eduardo Bravo, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Tigenix
See the Full Agenda with speakers, presentations, topics and streams: http://bit.ly/1RIL0UF What is included in your place?
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Free access to the co-located 3rd Annual Stem Cell Congress and 5th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress
- Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
￼￼￼￼￼￼ Reserve Your Place Today!
Quote STCM3 to receive a special promotional code.
Registration to attend the 2nd Annual Cell & Gene Therapy Congress 2016 is now open. For further information on booking your place today or to find out more regarding available Early Bird Discounts along with a small number of group discounts, please contact Guillaume Alonso on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 248455.
You can also discover even more and discuss the latest topics in cell & gene therapy development, updates in regulatory pathways, commercialisation, bioprocessing and manufacturing on our social media:
LinkedIn: Cell & Gene Therapy Networking Group