SMi Group's 22nd annual European Pharmaceutical Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement conference returns to London from 10-11 October 2016. The conference is one of the most established in the world, focusing on the changes in pricing and reimbursement and market access.
As pharmaceutical global spending is predicted to increase by 29-32% by 2020*, the need for access to cheaper alternative medicines and technology is essential. The use of generics is on the rise and it's expected that by 2020, 88% of total medicine use will be attributed to generics, over the counter, and non-original branded products. (*Source: IMS Health)
This year's agenda will have a strong focus on the future of market access, pricing and reimbursement. Join us to hear an updates on AMNOG and its implication on pricing and reimbursement, consider how biosimilars are affecting your pricing strategy. Capture on emerging markets' regulatory framework to adapt your market access and P&R models and hear Japanese and Turkish Regional updates.
Other key topics will include:
- Orphan drugs using recent examples to highlight the impact on pricing
- Cancer drug funding and budget cuts in the UK
- Innovative solutions beyond the pill
- Current trends in HTA: Harmonization of HTA
- How to use pricing data to maximize profit
For further information about the event please visit: www.pharmaceuticalpricing.co.uk/mnt
Attendees will have a great opportunity to network and hear from the leading industry experts including:
- Simone Breitkopf, Head HEOR, Governmental and Public Affairs, Alcon
- Ulf Staginnus, Head Market Access Oncology, Region Europe, Baxalta
- Gordon Spencer, Regional Market Access Lead - EU & Canada, Shire International GmbH
- Alexander Natz, Secretary General, EUCOPE
- David Watson, Director of Pricing and PPRS, Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry
- Panos Kefalas, Head of Health Economics and Market Access, Cell & Gene Therapy Catapult
- Ken Walsh, Senior Principal, Global Payer Strategy Consulting, Evidera
In addition to the event, there will be an interactive post-conference workshop: HTA and reimbursement decisions for innovative medicines, led by Patrick Mollon, Former Director of Health Economic & Outcomes Research, Novartis; HEOR Director, PMHE2020.
For sponsorship opportunities please get in touch with Alia Malick: +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: email@example.com
For more information or to register please visit: www.pharmaceuticalpricing.co.uk/mnt , alternatively contact Fateja Begum: +44 (0) 207 827 6184 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org